Supermodel Revealed Stretch marks after childbirth, to encourage young mothers

Australian plus-size-model Robyn Lawley decided by example to show that women should not be ashamed of your body after childbirth. 26-year-old girl has published "naked" picture in which she can be seen stretching on the abdomen and thighs after a recent pregnancy.

Robin gave birth in February this year. She recently published a photo to Facebook of your body after pregnancy, which in a short time has gained about five thousand likes. She wrote that she is proud of "marks" after giving birth, calling all women stop hiding completeness and streamers. She believes that a payment for maternity.

"You're a fighter, you are given a new life, and there is no reason to feel sick or ugly" - Robin wrote.

She added that no one has the right to criticize a woman's body, recently gave birth to a child and endured.

"Do not forget that your mother also went through such difficulties that you were born," - she said.

Robin added that some time ago was the victim of beauty. She worked as a model and constantly felt the pressure from the fashion industry. She was sitting on a strict diet and the manic watch weight to match the classic parameters 90 - 60 - 90. However, it turned to her hatred of her body.

"My agent Chelsea Bonner, with which I have been working for six years, was the only one who agreed to sign a contract with me. From others I always heard that I need to lose weight. Only Chelsea said: "You are in no case should not lose weight, you are perfectly composed, '" - shared Robin.

Who Robin photos adorn the cover of many fashion magazines, including Vogue. She feels harmonious and dreams that all women of the world are no longer ashamed of her body.

Tags

See also

New and interesting