Video saving lynx exploded YouTube

At the beginning of the new year, there was a video on YouTube entitled "Exemption trot." It captures, as a fearless young man saw a lynx, he landed in a trap, rushed to rescue predator. The cat, however, are not distinguished special gratitude: she and tries to bite the hand savior.
"Man on these shots - not me. This is my friend Brett. It was he who saves a lynx "- a description of the American left, Chris Ward, posted the video" Salvation trot "on his page on YouTube.
Just a week (recording posted on the network 2 January), 4-minute story of the liberation of the formidable predator attracted more than 5 million views. Action is likely to unfold in the Canadian forests.
"Who do we have here? This is Mr. Lynx! Well, somehow we have to let this "bad guy" to escape. I do not know how we do it. Looks like a nice little kitty, "- he said with a laugh Brett fearless, going to trot. At this point, his voice choked menacing growl.
Then the young man started an operation to release "a nice little cat", which every now and then tried to scratch it with his paw and bite his hand. In the end, thanks to bifurcate stick, lynx managed to squeeze to the ground and kicked open the hunting trap.

Giving the wild cat freedom, the young man and the operator had a right to expect from her gratitude, but she hissed beginning to step on them. As a result, Comrade Brett had to hide behind the SUV and watch from afar, like a predator left the scene.

Tags

See also

New and interesting