5 most famous experiments of their own lives

The desire to experience the opportunities and challenge of everyday life sometimes pushes many people to the incredible things. The fact that no one before has ever done. And let these brave souls to all these challenges only one more chance to live your life more interesting and complete his own example, they force us to believe in themselves.

Website has collected the most extraordinary experiments of people over their lives, in order to prove that our possibilities are endless.

20 minutes without air

It is difficult to imagine a more suitable candidate to head the list. David Blaine - illusionist, who lives on the principle of "if one person could - everyone can." The most amazing experience in experiments on himself, David said holding your breath for 17 minutes and 4 seconds, when he challenged the basic human needs - the need for oxygen.

Among his other experiments - "dumping" alive in a plastic container, freezing in the ice, "dizziness" - 35-hour "standing" on the top of 22-meter tower, 44-day imprisonment without food in a box above the Thames.

Complete rejection of the money h3>

At the age of 53 Heidemarie Schwermer he abandoned apartment rented, distributed all his possessions to neighbors, leaving himself only a small suitcase, which fits everything you need. So she decided to make an experiment - to live a year without money and material possessions, except for essential things. "People are very passionate about the material - money, property, - she says. - Spending a lot of time and effort. And they do not realize how little actually give money! I wanted to prove that another possible way of life ».

In exchange for food and lodging Heidemarie started to wash windows in private homes. According to her, the first time such a life was very difficult, but the sense of freedom that she felt, was worth it. Heidemarie has been 17 years of living without using the money under any pretext. Moreover, it has become known, and now consultations and lectures on life without wealth became her main occupation. A woman travels around the world, and their example shows people that we needed for a happy life is not so much.

Life without garbage h3>

Bea Johnson, a Frenchwoman who lives in California, surprisingly simple manner decided for themselves the pollution problem. Once she has made a choice and for all give up things that can not then be disposed of on its own - from products in disposable packaging, household chemicals in plastic bottles and lots of unnecessary things. Thus, it is now a family of 4 produces no more liter cans of garbage a year.

The idea of ​​reducing waste came to Bea during the journey to a new home. "I had three dining sets, and I only need one, we had 4 tables and 26 chairs, and four of us in the house. There was a lot of clothes and other totally useless things, or things that we rarely used ", - she says.

Now the woman herself makes herself makeup and vinegar produces substances for washing dishes and floors, replacing household chemicals. The shop Bea walks with his rag bags and glass jars, buys all the weight. At the same house where the family lives, and how food is stored in it, look quite stylish. Everything is in place, no confusion and unnecessary things.

"When people first hear about this way of life, they are often imagined a sort of hairy hippies went to live on the nature of the village. Many even say that, in order to dispose of all waste produced in the house, I should do just that from morning to night. In fact, I work full time, like everyone else. And in my daily life is the opposite - only faster and easier. That's why I chose this lifestyle. His motto is - simple. "

Endless Journey h3>

Minimalism, humanism and mind open to everything new, - these are the principles that guide this young man. He travels around the world, changing countries every 4 months. The new location Colin Wright chooses by voting in his blog, and the place gets ride to. His life he calls "the embodiment of freedom." To be where you want, with those with whom you want.

Colin gives advice to novice travelers, "Leave your freedom of choice. Do not plan too much, just outline the broad contours to take advantage of opportunities when they arise. Try to be flexible. Calmly to the fact that things are not going the way you planned. Relax. Do not panic. Be friendly and open. Respect the opinions of other people and other cultures. " Better not say.

Year without Internet

Paul Miller - a journalist who decides to give up a year of the Internet. Such an experiment on the previous background may not seem much of a victim, it's not affected by any physiological needs. However, the result of the experiment showed that modern man seems to be easier to give up the money and property than from the Internet.

The occasion was the desire to experiment with Paul to make their lives better, to become freer. And to some extent it is possible - he began to write the novel, became more focused and calm. However, after several months of this life journalist I realized that the cause of his problems and grievances was not online. According to Paul, the Internet has become an integral part of human existence, and without the person simply drops out of society, ceases to feel connected to other people.

"My plan was to leave the Internet and thus to find the" real "Paul, get in touch with the real world. But the real Sex and the real world is already firmly connected to the Internet. I'm not the fact that my life has not changed since the rejection of the Internet, and the fact that it was not real life ».

The experiment was a young man lasted exactly one year.

Article Source: publy

Photos in the preview: warnet

via warnet.ws/news/82370

Tags

See also

New and interesting