25 funny, sad, wise and eternal quotes Anton Chekhov

Editorial prepared to subscribe to every word classic, and what wording delicious! We invite you to enjoy the wisdom klassika.

- Never too early to ask ourselves, all I do or trivia?

- A woman has an intoxicating product that still has not figured impose excise duty.

- Where art where talent, there is no old age, no loneliness, no sickness, and death itself in half.

- In Russia there is no philosophy, but philosophize everything, even the small fry.

- The pain I answer shout and tears, meanness - indignation at filth - disgust. In my opinion, it is, in fact, is called life.

- While I did not like, I also knew what love is.

- The man should be beautiful: the face and clothing, and soul, and mind.

- You can not demand from the dirt that it was not mud.

- Only trouble people can understand how difficult it is to be the master of their feelings and thoughts.

- Life - a moment. It can not live on the first draft, and then rewritten to clean copy.

- Oh, freedom, freedom! Even a hint, the faintest hope of its ability to give wings soul, is not it?

- Women without male society fade, and men without women glupeyut.

- Brevity - the sister of talent.

- Do not connect so love, friendship, respect, as a general hatred towards anything.

- If you want to be optimistic and to understand life, you stop believing what they say and write, and observe and heed.

- When you love, it is open to a wealth of so much affection, affectionate, I can not believe that so know how to love.

- Smart loves to learn and teach the fool!

- Then the person gets better when you show him what he is ...

- The fact that we experience when we are in love, perhaps, is the normal state. Love points to man as it should be.

- Man - that's what he believes.

- It is said that the true philosophers and sages indifferent. It is not true, indifference - is the paralysis of the soul, premature death.

- A woman can be a friend to man only in the following sequence: first mate, then lover, then certainly one.

- Life is very simple! We need to try very hard to complicate it!

- If a person does not drink or smoke, nilly, you start to think, not whether it is a bitch.

- I do not want to be left out of me something special, so I created a great, and I just want to live, to dream, to hope, to keep up everywhere ... ... Life is short, and we must live it better.

via diletant.media/articles/26140015/

Tags

See also

New and interesting