This family born Princess, which has as many as six brothers!

The baby was born in a family of Sher and Stephen Lair of the town of Apex, North Carolina. After many happy years of marriage, they finally waited for the birth of his daughter. Before that they were born only boys. Jackson's eldest son is now 13 years, Campbell - 10, Sawyer - 7, Houston - 5, Shephard - 4 and the smallest Knox - 2.

Now this man's company finally had a sister who was named Ruby Jane. Each of the brothers held the girl in his arms, and shared his thoughts on the camera. Their behavior is just pricked!

"She is so small! - Older brother Jackson struck. - I never even thought that the children can be so small ».

"I knew it would happen. But now I am afraid, because it's ... a girl! "- Says 10-year-old Campbell. Senior Jackson supported the brother: "I'm used to that in our family were only boys. And now there was a girl, and I do not know how to conduct themselves with it ».

7-year-old Sawyer says, "It's beautiful, like a precious ruby. If I lost it, would the police to find the perpetrator ».

"When it will be five, six or seven years old, she learned to draw and paint everything around is in pink. I do not like pink because it's girly color "- recognized 5-year-old Houston.

A Shepard and Knox says nothing. They just hug my baby sister, and understand - their lives will never be such as before ... and

Tags

See also

New and interesting