17 citations Johnny Depp, who is worth reading for everyone. Words of wisdom of the great actor.

They say that with respect to the truly talented people no one remains indifferent: they either love or hate. I think Johnny Depp is just that. At least among my friends no people who have casual attitude to his work: or fanateyut or essentially do not look. Perhaps this attitude to yourself, Johnny earned his extraordinary character and unusual outlook on life. It is in this manifested his main character trait. Johnny knows how to say what he thinks, not hiding behind some masks. Edition offers you a few quotes to evaluate Johnny Depp, which we found interesting.

Do what you really want to do. Do not play their game. When they want you to be raced right blow at the highest speed to the left! Do not do what others want. Seek your own way. B>

I Russia very much, especially people. They have an open, sincere and a little cuckoo - just my style! B>

In London, in one of the hotels elderly woman asked my daughter: "What does your dad?" She replied: "He - a pirate!" I have never been so proud of not much my baby!

People cry not because they are weak, but because they were strong too long.

World, you know, women's rights. Compared to them, we men - just weaklings. B>

Life - is the most important thing in the world. If you have no family, consider that you have nothing. Family - is the strongest bond of all your life. B>

If there is a choice between "yes" or "no", "yes"! Do it. Kiss, hug, catch up, meet, tell. And he shall go out nonsense, but at least tried to. B>

Every breath, every breath - the victory over death, and we should celebrate it every second!

to be alone with his thoughts - a very dangerous thing ... but very useful!

There is no way out of the coffin only, so do not Retrieve your lost.

Inside of me there is no competition. I would not say that is true to someone or something. I'm true to himself. B>

When I see someone who simply follows his dream and succeed, does only what he wants to do, and to no one for it is not responsible, of course, without causing it any harm, I believe that it is fine .

Whatever may be said of Johnny in his statements this definitely has a grain. They are sincere and genuine. Personally, I think that John himself is the same. If it agrees with me, then tell me about this stuff to their friends using social networks.

via ofigenno.cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting