They decided not to celebrate a wedding in grand style ... But the fact that they came up with - incredibly cool!

This fragile charming girl named Lisa Lutz. She was 29 years old. She lives in Tallinn, Estonia. Lisa and her boyfriend run the company, which specializes in photo and video.

More recently, a sweet couple a wedding. «We did not want to engage in window dressing and make this event something great. We have decided to protect themselves from unnecessary stress associated with the pre-wedding commotion », i> - says Lutz.

She continues: «Fortunately, we managed to create our modest wedding a relaxed atmosphere. We even decided that we do not need a professional photographer. Me and my husband just wanted to legalize our marriage, and somehow celebrate the event with the closest friends ». I>

Lisa decided to take the honorable mission photos and shoot all the festive event on the Fujifilm X-T10.

«In principle, it is not difficult. I just took pictures of everything on the move ». I>

The day was a bit cloudy, and Lisa was worried at first, will get you in this light good shots. But then she decided to relax and not to be soared on this subject. B>

How Ironically, the guests enjoyed a very creative approach to wedding. They assessed all appreciated. B>

There were also those who thought that this marriage did not have different customs and traditions.

«I think that is a personal matter - how to celebrate a wedding», i> - says Lisa.

I do not know about you, but I would have wanted to celebrate their wedding in the circle of the closest people. At the end of it all, it's cheaper, and does it matter who says it. Share these wonderful pictures with your buddies.

petapixel.com/2015/09/15/this-photographer-decided-to-be-her-own-wedding-photographer/

Tags

See also

New and interesting