22 great advice from the richest man in China

Jack Ma or Ma Yun - founder of Alibaba Group, the creator of the most expensive Asian Internet companies. Jack - the first Chinese businessman, got on a magazine cover Forbes.On-fasting came from a family of musicians and my life and worked as an English teacher, and government officials, and even created the first Chinese Internet project - an analogue of "Yellow Pages." He had ups and downs, but most importantly - it does not give up.

The site is divided councils businessman who managed to create a giant, comparable to the Amazon and eBay.

principle of selection idey- If the meeting 90% of those present vote positively for a particular sentence, I throw it in the trash. The reason is simple: if all these people are so clearly see the opportunity, most likely working on this a lot of other companies, and we will not belong to the lead in this.

Why can not do- In 2001 I made a mistake. I explained to the employees, which founded the company that limit career in the company for them - level managers. I thought that I need to find professionals on the side. Over the years, none of the professionals hired by the company is not working, but those in whom I doubted perfectly fulfill the role of vice-presidents and even higher.

- The worst quality for an entrepreneur: to be a snob, not be able to adequately assess the situation, take a high pace and not be able to support it, does not have the ability to look ahead.

- I have a principle that I follow: your attitude to work and the decisions you take, are more important than your abilities.

About whining and zhaloby- If you sometimes allow yourself ponyt, there is nothing terrible.

- If you fall into depression regularly and frequently complain of life, it becomes similar to alcohol - the more you drink, the harder it is to stop. On your way to success, you will notice that successful people do not complain and whine.

4 issues of modern molodezhi- What is a real failure? This failure - is to stop the fighting.

- What is flexibility? You will understand that such flexibility when survive setbacks, difficult life situation and disappointment.

- What are your responsibilities? Your responsibilities to be more diligent, work harder and have more ambitions than others.

- Only fools use his mouth to speak. Smart says head wise - hearted.

We are here to live in full power-off if you spend all your time at work, sooner or later you will regret it.
- I constantly remind ourselves that we are not born to work and to enjoy life. In order to make other people's lives better, not to spend all their time in the work.

On competition and konkurentah- competition - like a game of chess. If you lose, you can always play another round. Fighting optional.

- If your competitor is less than you, or too weak, you should still treat him as an equal. Similarly, if your competitor is much more than you, do not be afraid of it.
A real entrepreneur does not have enemies. Once you understand this, you will not stop.

Tips predprinimatelyam- Number one - it's customers. Number two - the staff. And then, number three - the shareholders.

- Rather than introduce some minor chips and tricks focus on the stability and long-term plans.

- Today - harshly and painfully, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be fine.

On his biznese- When you start your own business, it means that you give up a steady income, sick and annual bonuses.

- On the other hand, your income is not limited by anything, you will make better use of your time and you do not have to ask permission from others.

- As a partner, you have to find someone who complements your skills. You do not necessarily need someone successful.

- Try to keep your employees come to work with joy.

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/22-soveta-ot-samogo-bogatogo-cheloveka-kitaya-1046410/

Tags

See also

New and interesting