Bunch, neighing and again farts palm environmentally virusnike

The Agency for Environmental Protection UK and advertising director Lee Lennox argue about whether it is possible to use a government agency officially viral advertising. The dispute in detail - similar video already exists.

Directed Productions Draw Pictures, Lee Lennox during a record short time - just a few days - invented, produced, shot, assembled and put into a network video «Stink Palm» - «Grabber stink».

Lennox came up with fun underwater creature, looking like a black man's hand with the eyes and mouth, floating in their environment, farts and neighing happily on this occasion. Last "bunch" palm is completely ridiculous.

Tagline: «Not all gas emissions are funny» - «Not all gazoispuskaniya funny»

Lee Lennox: «I created this video to communicate with the younger generation, the people who really concerns future changes in our environment. It struck me that most reports about climate change deliberately trying to strengthen equality in the audience the complex between cause and effect. And I feel that this approach simply does not catch the attention of young people - all they want is a "fan." And the best means to get their attention - to make laugh at farts. Many people have contacted me through YouTube and told me that this is the first movie that they saw and that actually caused them to change their views on global warming. Some of them have moved a step further and went to the agency's website for more information ... so it seems it works ».

Creative: Lee Lennox
Production Company: Draw Pictures, London
Director / Producer / Editor / Post: Lee Lennox

via www.environment-agency.gov.uk

Tags

See also

New and interesting