Female repair -2

Home: Women's bathroom renovation where the "flowers»

But here everything is much more serious and much more.
Photos not in sequential and chaotic manner)

31 photo.

Subject to the replacement of all. Torn linoleum, dilapidated ceiling and wall, punched the door, some through. That's because the global process have pictures brooding obozrevaniya front work from all sides ...

2. ... and the palm, completely forgetting about the manicure.
Tip girls need gloves, a lot of gloves, and a lot of cream)

Posted in [mergetime] 1404464787 [/ mergetime]
 - Repair skills I have, because after going ex-husband the way from studios to two-bedroom, we repaired the path of all apartments)
But the utility of work - this one, and alone, quite another (
So. Obskrebaem everything from the ceiling to the floor. Shpaklyuem, alignment, hide, gruntuem. And my, my, my, my ...
Doors decided to leave, but to suffer. How can, otshpaklevyvaem and skins and hides otshpaklevyvaem.

Posted in [mergetime] 1404464805 [/ mergetime]
 - The front door gray hair added. Through-hole, break jamb extending chips. On the reverse side glued fight Colour Options.
Do not know where to start, begin with screws)
No, we must begin with the replacement of the rest of the pen to match. In the process of cutting out of the holes that had been done the first time, too, barely dodged cutters, just finally raskurochila door into small pieces, so that screws it took longer than planned.
All chips as possible to tighten up and begin to mold with a mixture of sawdust and PVA.
Finishing wood putty.
Change all cashing in the same. Color does not matter, you still paint.

3. This is the finished door first image. Not perfect, but I especially expensive as for Pygmalion Galatea)

4. And the view from the inside. Glued vinyl wallpaper.

5. Doors seven. I bought two large cans of acrylic paint and color scheme. The whole thing into the bucket and stir in the way. Color a bit in the result came out, well, okay. Well, that summer, though the process can be carried out on the balcony admiring the flowers that I stuck everywhere)
And I dream to make it warm, and Schaub was a winter garden)

6. First, the door trying to paint with a brush, roller before she could paint the walls vodoemulsionkoy current.

7. On the second day of the spit on the brush, and took over the same roller. The result is a pleasant surprise.

8. The hardest part for me was laying linoleum. Bought a width of 2, 5 meters wide entrance hall 2, 3. Unwind a roll is wider than the space, I'll tell you, it's still something. Vocabulary my big, with magic words (yes, yes, the girls use them too) somehow I managed to do the trick.
Before that, I was very sick spin)
Joints, however, turned three, though it was planned two.

Temporary solution doorsteps until otlezhus linoleum - such a tape.

9. There is a special cold welding for the joints, but it is with a needle I have not found. He was advised to try a normal glue for ceiling tiles. Here's a close result.

10. This is the junction with the height of growth is almost imperceptible.

11. Wallpaper glue, but on the basis of flizilinovoy, it's all child labor)
Yes, we save economically. We save on workers, expensive materials, such as underfloor heating and Italian tiles, but do not take all the cheap. Putty, glue and everything else should be good, so you do not weep bitterly.
The big stores are often great discounts on the remains, I got good wallpaper for ridiculous money, as needed only four meter-wide rolls.

12. Before pasting remove switches, sockets, isolate the whole thing as we can. I did it with polyethylene, tightly pushing it into the hole. Then do not forget to return everything back.
The most important thing is not to lose the screws)

13. All edges that may depart, PVA glue, quite likely)
Here, a piece of the door before painting, by the way.
About all these were.

14. fasten the plinth. Here wooden threshold, a trifling matter. The rest are waiting for their turn and punch.

15. We thrust wire and snap cap.

16. The simplest solution to the ceiling - tile. In no tension finance for independent alignment and coloring - strength
Tiles are glued on the one-two. Making obliquely helps conceal any irregularities.

17. A little trick. Baguettes pinned down, and to complete the setting of glue do not care about them at all), particularly hard-nosed all the flaws and cracks can cover up the usual grout for tile joints. I "poupiralas" in the corners)

18. Something - what furniture I had, but not enough of all.
In particular, the old computer desk turned into a shoe racks on which to sit. I have already mentioned that I saw cut does not differ flatness, so hide them as best we can.

19. The store bought the corners, furniture edges, which is glued to the iron, self-adhesive film, for which iron is not necessary, and forward)

20. Most of the different-sized boards sawed unsystematic second bookcase. The method is the same. Sawing, except paste.
This is completely amateur, from drilling the ends and a contraction in the evroshurupy was also vnovinku.
Kosenko-Kriven'ko but firmly)

21. Insert the cap and use.

22. If anyone does not know yet, I have a weakness for lampshades)
This time, sew textile remnants from curtains.
Scheduled to stitch ...

23. ... smoothed.

24. pull on painted white frame and hang.

25. Inside

26. All shine, nothing melts, beauty. There wrung terminals, all grown-up.

27. Remain utter nonsense. Hang mirrors and hanger helped me male hand with the tool. (That's happened once, and on my street festival)

28. Buy the frame and thread the curtain.

29. Drilling, wash, clean great reluctance.
Again floats pins.

30. All splendidly, is to select, print and insert pictures.

31. Finally, all washes, cleans and put in its place.
Result labors.
Pina, who is heartless

Tags

See also

New and interesting