Adidas: I run to get my ex jealous ..

In April-June Adidas held a supportive campaign in outdoor advertising.

Creative Agency developed TBWA \ Russia, mediarazmeschenie - Carat.

It tells the site in the company, the campaign is based on a fundamentally new global framework is not applicable before the Russian market.

I ran to get my ex jealous:

Photo: Advertka

I had to run for my dog:

After running half way, I suddenly realized that I feel good:

If usually the implementation of promotional projects Adidas has used the world-famous sports star, but now at the center of attention was the history of the lives of ordinary people.

In addition, the football theme was replaced Athletics: stories campaigners dedicated to the run.

By order of Adidas agency Carat has placed non-standard advertising models in the form of triptychs at stops in Moscow and St. Petersburg. The campaign involved about a thousand stops. Similar images used on the stickers on the subway. In the same style we have been decorated trolley cruising the streets of the two capitals.

Vladimir Morkovin, head of group media agency Carat, commented on the new advertising campaign, "We believe that the new creative concept and use of personal stories in the campaign makes it especially bright and interesting. The choice of public transport stops and as the media would ensure greater media coverage of the audience ยป.

via # image5275905

Tags

See also

New and interesting