Favorite rollers art director Ilya Nile Studio Schekurova

Compiled by ranking the top 5 new videos in the history of advertising included in it does not pop up for a long time commercials Nike, Old Spot Action PlayStation, Vanilla Coke ad with Missy Elliott, as well as an amazing campaign Toyota and "golden" roller NSPCC.

- The selection criterion rollers in my top 5 simple enough - the presence of ideas and common sense, and everything - argues his choice Ilya. - Despite the fact that I represent a design studio, the criterion of "design" in the selection itself was not. I do not pay attention to whether to clip the modern trends. Select only the idea. Here are videos that want to reconsider that suggest and inspire.

Nike - MagnetOtlichneyshee video. I want to watch it and see. Production in 2004 of the American studios A52. The video is called "Magnet" and its meaning is surprisingly simple and very clear: people in Sportswear Nike attracts like a magnet, everyone who is close to him. Especially important is the final pekshot, absorbing the viewer. For this movie - the first place.

Sony Playstation 2 - SignsVtoroe place for advertising quest for the Sony PlayStation from all the same A52. This journey into the virtual world of PlayStation. Implementation is so good that takes a shiver. Excellent direction, visualization and 3D-graphics. Ordered by TBWA LA.

NSPCC - CartoonNa third very powerful social video by English studio MILL. The meaning of the work - to draw public attention to child abuse. The reception, which was used in the video MILL - combining real plan and animated: adult beat cartoon character instead of the child, and it only reinforces the impression at the end of the roller. In short - a very decent job, which brought the gold MILL Cannes Lion in 2002.

Toyota Camry - Styling / Slippery
US Agency for Brand New School has shown a remarkable way sverhvozmozhnosti new car Toyota Camry, namely, how the car is able to "read the road". Typography is integrated into the various physical objects and natural phenomena - the building, rain, leaves, trees and so on. In my opinion, Brand New School have found a very good reception to showcase the "electronic brain" of the car. The video made in 2007 for Publicis Mojo.

Vanilla Coke - Missy EliottLegky and unobtrusive plot with the famous rap diva Missy Eliott. The work of the same Brand New School.

via # image3051155

Tags

See also

New and interesting