Luxury parable of confidence

One entrepreneur to his ears in debt and could not see out of the situation. He had to creditors and vendors every day demanded payment.

He went to the park to escape, but a swarm of thoughts spinning in my head. The man dropped his head in his hands, silently fingering options that can save the business from bankruptcy. Suddenly he appeared before him an old man.

- I see that you have something troubling, - he said. - Do not share?

The businessman told him about their problems, lack of money and the bank's refusal to give at least some credit for the promotion. The old man listened, without interrupting, and then said:

- I think I can help you.

He asked the name of the entrepreneur, wrote a check and put it in his hand surprised man.

- Take the money. I'll meet you here in a year, and you can send them back to me.

No sooner had the man say anything, the old man disappeared into the crowd.

Entrepreneur looked at the check. On it in the field for the amount of neatly displayed "$ 500,000", and below it was written the name - "John D. Rockefeller." John D. Rockefeller, one of the richest people in the world!

"I can do away with all the problems in an instant!" - He thought. Instead, the entrepreneur decided to put a check in the safe. Just the thought of its existence gave him the strength to work out a way to keep your business.

With newly increased optimism he concluded bargains and extended payment terms. He was able to make some big sales. Within a few months he got out of debt and back began to earn money. And a year later he returned to the park with the most check.

At the time, tempted the old man reappeared. The man was ready to pay the check and tell you about their successes, when the nurse came running and grabbed the old man.

- I'm so glad I finally caught him! - She exclaimed. - I hope it does not bother you. He often runs away from home and tells the people that he was John D. Rockefeller.

Businessman standing, stunned. Throughout the year, he spun and do business, buying and selling, in the belief that at any moment it can come to the rescue of half a million dollars.

Suddenly, he realized that no money, real or imagined, turned his life. His new confidence gave him the strength to achieve all that he now has.

Take the initiative in their hands. The decisive moment of self-confidence plays a major role.

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting