Post Odessa attitude to life

Odessa - a special city. On the unique humor and slang, famous of its inhabitants were legends, write books and make films. Casual conversations Odessites deserve special attention - these people just never climb into his pocket for labels and sneering words.

Website wit delights residents of Odessa and believes that they can learn exactly ironic outlook on life.

- Rose Markovna, and Shaw is at your feet are crooked fingers?

- Due to the belief ...

- What kind of opinion?

- I am convinced, I sho 35th the size of his feet. - my husband of 50 years. The difference between us in 20 years.

- Oh, congratulations!

- What?

- Well, of course, for his 70 years, you still look pretty good!

- Rose Moiseevna, how old are you?

- That every year different! - Moishe, you do not know how we are working tomorrow?

- Reluctant ... - Hello, Celia, what do ve?

- The same can be engaged in a respectable married woman at 10 pm ?! I sit, eat ... - In Odessa, so many beautiful girls that like it or not, and you want. - Izzy, we'll go home with you?

- Little Sophie, how do you want?

- And how to say, "Porsche" or "porshe»?

- Honey, the same right to say: "trollEybus».

An elderly couple came on a visit to another of the same. While grandmother are busy in the kitchen, grandparents talk in the room.

- Last week we went to a new restaurant did not like.

- And what kind of restaurant?

- Hell, out of my head. What do you call that red flower that you give to someone you love?

- Tulip?

- No.

- Dahlia?

- There is none.

- Rose?

- Similarly, rose.

(in the kitchen):

- Rose, the name of the restaurant we went to last week?
- Sarochka, I decided that I'll never swear to you!

- No, you look at him, he decided to ... And I asked you?!

- Sema sho most important thing in female beauty?

- Mouth!

- And the shape, color, size? ..

- No. The main thing shoby it was closed. Rabinovich at a reception in the clinic:

- Doctor! Look for my other diseases. This is too expensive. - If you do not have high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, cars, apartments, furniture and maintenance ... then you are young and you still all ahead. - Look, Haim You ever had to hide, sho you a Jew?

- What's the point, Yasha? Where do the same, in your opinion, could hide the natural intelligence in my eyes, proud profile and impeccable manners?

- I am yesterday evening for the 800 calories burned.

- Oh, Rose, I also want to dictate - I'll write!

- A record sho? Put the chicken in the oven and forget! - My Pesia ever whines: "Mine is nothing to wear, nothing to wear mine!»

- Oh, Fima! I beg you! Give her a sack of potatoes, and let them wear! The couple went to the bus. On the output passes a young girl in a short skirt. Her husband accompanies her a long look. Wife:

- Well, sho, Marik, and it was worth that I sho Chiba arrange home? - Izzy, are you asleep?

- Nah ...

- A sho eyes closed?

- Sight saving both ...

- You have a sleeping pill?

- There.

- What is the cost?

- 500 hryvnia.

- 500 hryvnia ?! Yes, if I give a sleeping pill for 500 hryvnia - I was not able to sleep at all! A knock at the door:

- Here lives Rabinovich?

A voice from behind the door:

- Is this life? - This shamelessness I never saw! And you can still see?

via # image16019610

Tags

See also

New and interesting