My wife lost her memory after an accident, and that's what I decided to do for her

Justice Jeremy Stamper started dating in college and since then have always been together.

They were married in August of last year. "We were on top of the world. The newlyweds, who have a whole life ahead, "- says Jeremy.

But after just 19 days on the road with her husband Justice gets into a terrible accident.

After countless days of treatment the girl finally getting better. But a month after the accident Justice decided to confess to her husband.

"Please do not be angry ... but I can not remember our wedding," - she said. As it turned out, from the memory of the girl erased the last 5 weeks before the accident, including the entire wedding ceremony.

To restore his memory, every day of Justice looked at the wedding photos, but all to no avail. "I can see how it looks to me during the ceremony, and I would give anything to remember how it was».

And Jeremy decided that he must do something. "It is a futile effort to remember at least a piece of the past, each time breaking my heart, and I realized that I have to do it again for her. I want her to relive that very special day in our lives - again I want to get married ».

This story is scattered all over the internet, and already there are people who are willing to donate a pair of photographer services, bake wedding cake, to help with the organization and do more for the ceremony.

His second marriage, Jeremy and Justice plan to hold on August 1 of this year.

«Now it is most important for me. After the wedding - this is the point that should be remembered is not someone one of us, and certainly both of them. It does not matter, it will return to memory or not, we'll do it again! »

blockquote> Jeremy Stamper

via www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/wedding-do-over

Tags

See also

New and interesting