10 recipes from the beloved happy childhood clown Slava Polunin

light, heat and a lot of fun bringing his every public appearance. It is not indifferent to no one - neither adults nor children or grandparents. In his famous recipes and touching "Asisyai" shares his wisdom, experience and love for his work. His divine talent to make people laugh and "touch" to the heart makes it unique.

Each time from the "Snow Show» Website feels sincere joy of children. I have a law - called the "feet in the water." Every three to five years should sit on the bank of the river, lower legs in the water, do nothing, sit down and think: what have you done over the years? What for? Do I need it to do? Where are you going? .. Everyone should visit to India is an experience that greatly changes the attitude to life, gives a vivid example of gear shifting and reorientation. Any need to be in countries where the joy of life vanished into thin air, like the bubbles in champagne, - in Italy, Cuba. In Cuba, I somehow many hours watching the guy hangs in the hotel lobby, the curtain - he came, dancing, go away, come back, the tape included, tried on a ledge, again leaving, singing, clicked his fingers; he hung a curtain, it skews and fell - he waved his hand and left completely satisfied; he is awesome, awesome spent a few hours! Go all along the same road boring, uninteresting, wrong. The horror of repetition: it was sitting, lying here, with this drink, eat with it, with this dance. Impossible. In short, you should arrange a inspection to be happy or not. This self-control is regular, mandatory procedure. As washing. And if you feel the itch on the body of misery - it is necessary to eliminate.

We need to understand exactly what and where is wrong, it's time. And find the strength to make a step from this place - that's two. And it is always very painful. Very easy. And absolutely necessary. To be happy need more internal work. Most people thought: that's finished, like, right "formula" on it, and I will rely, because all the "smart" people do so. "Smart" people do not want to take the time to discover the world on their own. A fool wants povkalyvat. Well, why should not I step here? A!!! Wow !!! Now I understand. He makes mistakes, but he also lives at this time. Uninteresting just take everything ready - it is interesting to live this every minute. These searches, mistakes and have a life. To be unhappy - it's time to seek somewhere and do not notice that you are already there, where you want to go. Every day, you're in luck. But often people do not notice it. That person thinks: if I will achieve something, earn more money, take some altitude - in science, there or in the community, then I'll be happy. He does not understand that is already in a state where there is happiness. Always. But fools do just that. This is wisdom. Actually, the problem of the clown - to help a person to become a fool. Or stop being miserable. Do you need just from what you have inside dzynkaet.

The longer I live, the more I realize that all "won" - this is when climbed to the top, are visible everywhere. He hoisted the flag, received a medal, award, became famous in obronzovel monument. Nonsense. I'm interested in those who achieved something in itself. I now have more than a dozen friends, all of which - surprisingly happy people. And they manage to transmit this happiness no matter what their formal achievements, how much money they have, if they have difficulties. They are stronger in the world. They do not depend on the world, and help him to be happy ... I wonder only deal with the fact that it is impossible. The rest - is uninteresting. Being a fool - is to be happy. Fools - those who in spite of all his good fortune to go straight. Quit all unnecessary things and do only that which leads to joy. Photo preview on Victor Kramer

via rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4285630

Tags

See also

New and interesting