Twice a day the residents of London freeze when the waters of the Thames, there is something frightening.

I have a huge monumental sculptures always caused genuine horror. In my opinion, there is in them something majestic and at the same time frightening.

More recently, in London right in the waters of the Thames there was a sculptural composition, which makes twice a day freeze in place all the citizens passing by. Gaze residents of Albion opens besets picture: of river water during low tide there horsemen of the Apocalypse, which, according to its creator Jason Taylor should remind people of the alleged global climate changes caused directly pernicious influence of man on nature.

Statues installed near the building of the British Parliament, near Vauxhall Bridge.

instead of a head dray visible oil pumps, which symbolizes the negative impact of fossil fuels on the planet.

The huge statue is a simple name - "The tideĀ».

Mast riders embody the power of the oil magnates, and the children riding - the next generation, who will have to reap the benefits of industrialization.

Taylor also specializes in the creation of underwater museums.

Some of them even joined harmoniously into the local ecosystem and become an integral part of them.

Frankly speaking, apocalyptic picture of our future made me go deeper into meditation. Hopefully, looking at this sculptural group, you also thought about global issues. Share this socially significant masterpiece to your friends.

via ofigenno.cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting