He saw lying on the rail package and could not believe my eyes when I unrolled it ...

You've probably often heard heartbreaking stories about the human rigidity when people for unknown reasons have dealt with our smaller brethren with cruelty. This story is about an unhappy dog ​​being tied up and shoved the package some monsters, and then put the dead on the rails. Everything could have ended very sad, if not a kind-hearted passer-by who saw this terrible picture.

When 67-year-old priest Lawrence Van Wyck passed the railway tracks, he saw lying on the rail package. The man came closer to untie it and see what is inside, and when he did, he was shocked

Inside the package lay related soaked to the skin a dog, which was virtually no fur and paws and face swollen from the tight rope, which it was rewound. "I grabbed the dog and ran to his car to take her to the clinic»

Once they arrived, the vet carefully untied the dog, as her swollen legs and muzzle, hurt.

After a Facebook story was posted Trucks, many people want to pick it up. Once the dog is completely healed and learn again to trust people, he would go into a new family and live in Johannesburg.

Tags

See also

New and interesting