Our planet is much more bizarre than you can voobrazitV this list contains striking photographs that prove that the wildlife of our planet - is the real miracle.
1. Mud thunderstorm, also known as volcanic lightning. It occurs when there is lightning in a volcanic plume.
Manifestations of this storm looks like the gates of hell!
2. Although, wait a minute! Here are the gates of hell - in Turkmenistan. Broke out because of the clumsy actions of researchers in 1971, a fire at a gas mine still burning ... That's bad luck!
3. Flammable ice bubbles. Caught in the trap of Lake Abraham ice bubbles of methane. The miracle is in the Canadian province of Alberta.
4. Catatumbo Lightning. Brilliant flashes of water occur within 140-160 nights a year, ten hours a night and up to 280 times per hour.
5. The red crabs of Christmas Island. Each year about 43 million land crabs that live on a small island near Australia, moved en masse to the coast with a view to lay their eggs.
Local authorities manage to block most of the roads of the island, not to create obstacles to migration. Typically, the event continues for at least a week.
6. The migration of monarch butterflies. Late in the summer during the whole of Canada and the United States to Mexico can notice bright butterflies monarchs.
Every year, covering thousands of kilometers of dense swarms moved briskly toward the south. None of the individuals are not returned from the trip, but the females throughout the entire migration path lay eggs from which emerge the next generation of butterflies.
7. surreal web. In the vicinity of the city of Wagga Wagga, in Australia, thousands of spiders covered with a dense layer of the field of its web. Thus arthropods fleeing washes away everything in its path flooding.
8. "magic circle" in Namibia. Researchers mysterious phenomenon suggest that it is a matter of "hands" sand termites.
9. Underwater crop circles. Off the coast of Japan, through the efforts of local skilful male pufferfish are perfectly aligned circles with delicate edges. These works of art are designed to fascinate and attract females.
10. Spherical boulders New Zealand. Under the impact of the erosion of the argillic rocks shore boulders come out with the right rounded outlines.
11. The Great Blue Hole. Gigantic underwater sinkhole off the coast of Belize has a diameter of more than 300 meters and a depth of 124 meters.
12. Black Sun. In some areas of the UK midwinter painted unusual activity in the sunset minutes. Up to 50 000 starlings in the skies slipping into huge flocks of chirping. This phenomenon has also been called "a murmur».
13. Proceedings of sardines. From May to July shoals of billions of sardines move north along the east coast of South Africa. Such an abundance of fish is incredible excitement at living on the coast of predators.
14. Giant's Causeway. As a result of the eruption of an ancient volcano in Northern Ireland arose terrain covered 40 thousand tightly contiguous basalt pillars.
15. The moving stones of Death Valley. In the deserted American valley comes a unique geological phenomenon: fragments of rock without help move along the smooth ground, leaving a long trace.
16. Tidal shafts. In Brazil, in the Amazon and in England, on the north bank of the times come to specific types of waves. The front edge of the tide in this case forms the opposing flows moving downstream toward the top of the main body of water.
17. Blooming Desert. In the years when the rains in Chile are more abundant than usual, the Atacama Desert is covered with flowers and herbs. But as a rule, rainfall in this area is less than 12 mm per year ...
18. Okologorizontalnaya arc mistakenly calling the people "fire rainbow". Optical phenomena in the upper layers of cirrus clouds. In the sky there is a halo glow plate ice crystals suspended in the air.
19. A lenticular cloud over Mount Olympus. In the troposphere, clouds are formed fixed in the form of a huge lens.
20. Vymeobraznye clouds. The amazing honeycomb shape of the clouds in the sky, resembling a cluster of elastic bags.
21. The polar stratospheric clouds, nacreous calling also as amazing play on their surface create iridescent pearl shades.
22. Undulatus asperatus or rough, uneven waves. This type of clouds, with a rather mysterious way, was included in the classification of relatively recently by the decision of the head of the society of researchers clouds. Since 1951, it is the first expansion of the list of varieties.
23. The Tanzanian Lake Natron. Salt Lake, which is fed by hot springs, is the only place of constant breeding of small flamingo.
In East Africa, it is the lake is comfortable enough for themselves 2, 5 million rare birds. Unfortunately, in recent years the population of flamingos suffered significant losses due to heavy metal contamination. Industrial company Tata Chemicals is a source of water flowing into soda ash.
24. Spotted Lake. Canadian Lake Spotted Lake - the world's greatest reserve of magnesium sulfate, calcium and sodium.
25. Bioluminescent waves on the beaches of the Maldives. Some phytoplankton species are capable of luminescence. Nailed to the shore, little creatures glow when their chemical energy is converted into light by wave action.
26. Red tide = bioluminescent dinoflagellates + favorable conditions. High concentrations of these algae makes the water "bloom", giving them a brown-reddish color.
27. The Light (Solar) poles. Reflected in the sunlight or the moonlight, suspended ice crystals in the atmosphere creates amazing optical phenomenon: bright vertical stripes in the sky.
These shining images often are the cause of many testimonies of UFO visits.
28. Rainbow eucalyptus. Dropped at different times of the surface exposes fresh eucalyptus bark of a tree trunk sections. Different ripening and darkening, these areas show completely different from each other bright colors. Each piece of the barrel consistently gets blue, purple, orange, and then - maroon.
29. Frozen flowers. In the calm waters of lakes and seas, where the surface had just grasped the light crust of ice, in a cold snaps (about - 22 C) appear fresh ice crystals wondrous forms.
30. Snow tubing. In the Antarctic, Erebus, the southernmost operates an active volcano in the world.