As the girls break their bones to lengthen the legs

Beauty requires sacrifice "Bill" talked with the four patients of the Ilizarov Center, who were so unhappy with the shape of their feet, which decided to correct it surgically. Nightmare activist "body positive" and generally a cautionary tale.

Barrow is known throughout the country as the city, which is located Ilizarovsky center - a place where they treat different diseases of bones and joints, correct the curvature of the limbs and increase growth. All this is possible thanks to the work of Gabriel Abramovich Ilizarov, who lived and worked in Kurgan and sixty years ago invented a machine that can compress and stretch the bones. Outwardly, it resembles a designer for adults, which is going to the individual patient. In Ilizarovskom center do not only bone pathology and treatment of injuries - many come here to do aesthetic surgery: lengthen the legs or edit their curvature. Every year the number of patients who come to the mound for the perfect legs, increases.

Correction feet - one of the varieties of plastic surgery, allowing modify the visual shape of the feet. The popularity of this surgery has increased due to the availability of prices in Russia, and the demand for smooth legs in women. Often imperfections see only the patients themselves. * Increase the GRU and or changing the shape of the lips for a long time has become the norm, and plastic surgery on the legs, according to the patient's center is still taboo. "Bill" recorded monologues of four women who decided to fix their own feet.

Olga (name changed), 40, Ekaterinburg
4 years after surgery

I envy people who know how to love themselves for what they have.

As a teenager, I realized that my legs - it is ugly. Constantly I am living in fear that I will have to laugh at bea * e, in the company. So I just did not go to the people, inventing various excuses - has become a man who does not want to once again appear and be yourself. Sometimes, from the pants I was sick, and I wore a skirt. In this case, I was not feeling that I go on burning coals - it seemed everyone around only look at my ugly feet.

Periodically rolls despair: I can not be attractive woman wearing a short dress. We have a lifetime to impose a certain style of life and the type of behavior. For example, you read in the magazine "In any women's wardrobe is no little black dress? It is necessary to put it on, and you're the queen. " And then you realize: you are not a woman. Any woman has a little black dress, but you do not have and never will!

The first time I got married at 21 years old. I do not know whether the former husband noticed my fault. We had known since high school, we went through a period of youthful adoration. When we lived together, of course, I did not hide their problems and some moments shared with him. He seemed to be treated with understanding. But when we got divorced, he hinted that compared with his new woman I did not win: short skirts I wear, will not go with him. It was very disappointing and painful. However, I never did not lack suitors. But there was a feeling that all the men near the time, because I learned how to skillfully hide the legs. And when they find out, I hear another truth about himself.

The second time I got married after 30. He was a wild shock when I hinted about the operation. At first he did not realize that I had not. Then I just climbed on the table of the second * and said - look! He asked in surprise, which is not so. Men to our problems are not serious. They think that it is a whim that came the woman in the head.

The year before I had planned correction of Ilizarov leg implants. He went on consultation to the surgeon in Moscow, which puts the implants in the calves. Read more about this activity in the Internet: Who did this as a concern. And on one of the forums was the theme that because someone (the horror!) Breaks his leg. From implants refused. I realized that it does not solve my problem: very thin legs, and will look unnatural, and the negative results of such procedures for quite a lot. People putting implants, then takes. Dual operation, and the time spent to no avail.

In my opinion, the correction of the feet of the device - it is a question of opportunity and time. I was unemployed, I was sitting with the child. If I had a job, I would be such a bad idea in my head did not come, and if they come - I would have kicked.

One day we went to the mound to visit relatives, and her husband offered to - if you want, let's Zayed Center Ilizarov and see. While we waited for the doctor to Ilizarov, near his office girl standing on crutches in the apparatus. She looked eerie, and its silence felt anger. I asked her a completely stupid question, whether it hurts. She looked at me and almost shouted in reply: "Of course it hurts!" I became very ill and was anxious to get away from there, but her husband stopped.

Talk to your doctor, he reported that the operation can be done for free under the quota. He will write a line, I'll take him to the Ministry of Health, and after 2 months I was called to the hospital. On the one hand, this is encouraging, on the other - very frightening. I was not ready for such periods, I was not even sure that all I want to do such an operation. Consciously break your legs - it is impossible for a normal person.

Quota came only a year later. I arrived at the hospital and found that during this time a lot has changed here. The doctor was not as friendly, dumped on me all the horrors and consequences. Three days before surgery, patients and medical staff tried to dissuade me. But I said that I was leaving? The hospital has already issued all the documents issued by the quota designated date of the transaction, and I will come and tell you - goodbye. In addition, like, of course, to get the result.

How do I leave a man for a few months until you are in the hospital? The average man will go to seek solace. Of course, we cheered himself with the thought that my then, of course, not! But my husband and older than average couples who turn to the Ilizarov Center. We went through a lot together, both this second marriage. Without the support of her husband, his enthusiasm, I have not done anything. Son was less than 5 years. Her husband also worked and sat with the child. From relatives knew about the operation only sister. And she, too, has a problem - it is small in stature. Later she admitted that she thought lengthen, but when she looked at me, I realized that it does not need anything. View feet, pierced by these glands, causing strangers horrified.

My parents live in another city and found everything as I have done the operation. My mother still can not understand. It is a religious man, and for her any disagreement with what is given to you at birth - blasphemy. She, like everyone else, I was in shock, screaming on the phone: "Why? You've got everything was fine with the knees! It's so scary ».

The devices I took four months, the two have been at home. I expected more pain than received. I am grateful that all without consequences. Now running, jumping, skiing and, in general, do not limit yourself in anything. No pain.

I myself became a completely different feel. I stayed a perfectionist, but now I feel much better about things. Now I look at my feet, and see that they are not ideal. So what? I so good! I do not know how I miraculously came to this. Apparently, to cope with the psychological problems, I needed a turning point. That is broken. Now I am quietly wear dresses above the knee, and on the beach do not think about how I look in a swimsuit.

blockquote> Read more on the website "Billboard City»

via gorod.afisha.ru/people/gde-vzyala-takie-nozhki-zachem-devushki-lomayut-sebe-konechnosti-radi-krasoty/

Tags

See also

New and interesting