10 facts about Mile Kunis

1. Milena Markovna Kunis was born in Chernivtsi, to a Jewish family, which in 1991 moved to the United States and settled in Los Angeles.

2. As a child due to problems with vision Mila developed heterochromia, one green eye, one - light brown.

3. Since 2000, the voice of Meg in the animated series "Family Guy." For voiceovers Meg Mila nominated for "Annie" in 2007.

4. From an early age interested in art is lovely. Hardly Kunis was nine years old, she was already well known that in the near future will certainly be glorified. Soon she started acting in commercials and various other products, representing products for children.

5. In the days of Macaulay Culkin relationship with Mila was a big fan of the game World of Warcraft. She told us that spent a lot of time on this game, forgetting to eat and sleep. Now it is with great pleasure playing the game Farmville on Facebook.

6. It is also a time Mila was obsessed with poker. "I lost downright obscene amounts of money in Las Vegas" - she said.

7. When issued free evening with close friends Mila satisfied "Tours of mysterious killings" they sit in the car and go to those places in Los Angeles where famous murders were committed.

8. Mila contemptuously refers to Megan Fox: "She has a habit of talking some nonsense, and then watch what happens. I'm sure if it ceases to do so, it will be in the order ».

9. Mila categorically denies rumors of plastic surgery. One publication claims that she was doing a rhinoplasty, but the photos of her nose "before" and "after" look the same. On this occasion, Mila spoke: "If I go to a plastic surgeon, where, in this case, my boobs?»

10. When Mile was 14 years old, Chuck Norris taught her to fight. She had a cameo role in the movie "Walker, Texas Ranger" and, during lunch breaks, Chuck showed her a few tricks. Now Mila happy to talk about it in an interview with "Keep in mind, I was taught to fight Chuck Norris!»

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting