Mila Kunis and Macaulay Culkin

"What can unite Mila Kunis and Macaulay Culkin, known for his role in the first and second part of the movie" Home Alone "?" - I ask you a question. If you can not answer it, then you, like me, for a long time were not aware of the fact that for many years 8 Mila and Macaulay met. About this couple is not written in the newspapers and on television talk (at least I have not heard), but it turns out they got acquainted in adolescence, when the Mile 18, and Macaulay 21 years old. Their relationship ended in January this year, but they remained close friends.

Mila and Macaulay met in mid-2002, when both were known, but the career of one obviously evolved better than the other. Macaulay was popular and loved even though some "stagnation" in the activity, but Milo had to work hard to come to the fact that it now has.

Mila Kunis at all - it's a mystery girl, because she met not only with actor Macaulay Culkin, but also with the director Morgan Freeman, which this year celebrated '74. Communication with Morgan was Mila before Macaulay, it is not surprising that about her almost unknown.

Macaulay Culkin and Mila Kunis were planning to get married. The actor even gave his beloved diamond necklace for a few thousand dollars, but as it turned out later, Mila simply bored with Culkin. In interviews, she called him a fine man, but turned out to be a horrible groom homebody and Mila acting career took off in the 28 years to stay at home and bake cakes for the actress was not the best prospect. Simple, good and erudite Macaulay, whom Mila once read books and watched TV overboard and Mila decided to part with it.

Now the 31-year-old Macaulay and 28-year-old Mila remain close friends and Mila still says that closer Culkin she does not have anyone.

Tags

See also

New and interesting