Half of the men recognized in love accidentally

In a relationship, sooner or later there is a moment when the cherished three words will mean a new level of trust and intimacy, or cause severe embarrassment. We often see these moments in romantic films, and it seems that nothing is touching the words. Yes, it is a declaration of love.

However, with all that waiting, that has developed around this phrase often, as it turned out, she was not there at the right time. The well-known Glamour magazine conducted a survey of 1,000 men and found that nearly 50 percent of men admitted that they say "I love you" quite by accident, and the biggest justification for 56 per cent of men were the words "just happened." For example, 23 percent admitted that they had been tipsy at the time of recognition, while 13 percent said it during sex.

Also, according to the poll, 56 percent of men surveyed by the magazine, said that the first declaration of love in his last respects. In June 2011, another study received the same results. Survey of 100 students and 47 heterosexual couples, they found that two-thirds of the relationship, the first man to say "I love you", admitting an average of 6 weeks earlier than women.

However, the same study showed that these three words have different meanings for men and women. The men were happier if they said "I love you" before they develop a sexual relationship, while women are more happy if the man confessed his love after began an intimate relationship. This suggests that men associate the phrase with the physical fidelity, while for women, it is more a sign of emotional intimacy. Men are more impulsive in the expression of love, but the importance of love for men and women may be different.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting