In Pakistan the zoo man shows a woman's face with a fox

The strangest job in the world?

One of the main attractions of the zoo Karachi in Pakistan - a mythical creature Mumtaz Begum Wali Africa. This animal with the body of the fox and the head of the woman pleases visitors more than any other animal in the zoo. Her witty conversation and talent made her the darling of fortune telling crowds.

The woman wears a bright make-up, so the children notice it immediately. Then she begins her story: "I was born this 35 years ago in Africa, and I eat cake, juice and fruit ..." After a short monologue, she answers questions from visitors in several languages.

Of course, Mumtaz is not really a mythical creature - it's just an optical illusion created by man, prosunuvshim head through a wooden table next to a stuffed fox. Over the years, the role of Mumtaz played by several people. For the role of a man is always chosen because, according to the director of the zoo, Mohammad Fahim Khan, the men respond better to pressure and negative comments. The choice is made based on the acting talent of the candidate and his ability to speak in different languages.

The current actor playing Mumtaz Begum, - a 33-year-old Murad Ali, a role inherited from his father 16 years ago. Since then, every day he makes a make-up and get used to the role on 12 hours a day. He sure is a strange occupation for life, but Ali seems to be really delighted with their work.

«People who come here, go away happy. And the knowledge that they are happy, makes me happy and. There are bonds of love between me and them. Life is too short, and it should be spent on distribution of smiles ».

blockquote> Mumtaz Begum became well known locally, that it has its own set of patrons. To her students are constantly coming to see the results of their examinations, and concerned parents ask her, when their daughters marry. People ask her all sorts of questions about their fate and the satisfaction of its response.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting