This guy lost his beloved ... In memory of her, he decided to do a photo shoot with her daughter.

Brazilian Rafael Del Col (Rafael Del Col) in their 20s felt like the luckiest guy in the world. After all this time that he met the love - 17-year-old Tatiana. Soon after they were married, and a few years later they had a little daughter who was named Raisa.

Unfortunately, their marital happiness was short-lived. In 2013, 10 years after they met, Tatiana dies in a car crash. And disconsolate Rafael remains alone with a small Raisa, which at that time was 2 years old.

time slightly dulled heartache Raphael, but feelings for Tatiana were all equally powerful. Therefore, a widower decided original way to honor the memory of his beloved.

A week before the wedding, Rafael and Tatiana made a joint photo session, and the man decided to recreate the atmosphere of those pictures.

Now, together with Rafael wife posing instead of 4-year-old daughter Raisa. They take the same posture as at the old photos.

If possible, Rafael tries to take pictures in the same clothes that had been on it many years ago. And if it is not preserved, it puts something like that.

Recovered photos Rafael Del Col published in his blog. In his opinion, this is a great way to honor the memory of Tatiana.

«I hope that this project will make it clear that my feelings did not faint and I'm not easy to come to terms with the loss of» i>, - says Rafael.

«Our daughter helps me survive this grief. And thanks to her I'm happy! » I>

Raphael Act sweet and touching. If he made an impression on you, you will certainly share the article with your friends.

via ofigenno.cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting