From film to film or actor to perform the same action in every film

I will not reveal a big secret if I say that often, in order to attract the maximum attention and to make the new film more popular, directors, do not skimp on the multimillion-dollar fees, invite well-known actors. Believing that the popularity of the latter, will help boost interest in the film thereby making it more successful.

Famous actors often have already developed the image, and some that are unique to them, "chips».

Notice someone of you before, that some well-known actors in very different films do the same thing again and again, repeating the same phrases, the same gesture, even the whole action ...

Always chewing and hungry Brad Pitt.

It seemed strange that the actor is eating in all the movies? Actors play ordinary people, and the people in turn have a habit every day there.

And all would do, but few people of the actors absorbs food, like Brad, but he manages to do so, I can not break away from this view, though I understand the absurdity of the situation.

Recall at least as Pitt chew steak, which he had prepared Angelina in "Mr. and Mrs. Smith».

Or Brad particular interest to the food in "Meet Joe Black».

At the Ocean's trilogy, it makes it virtually in every scene.

One of the inspiring newsreels gathered a list of 62 foods that are eaten Pitt, calmly looking at us from the silver screen.

It is not clear why the directors have a weakness for chewing image of Brad Pitt, but they are confident this trend will continue in each new film with his participation.

Toast Leonardo DiCaprio

No one will say a toast movie better than Leonardo DiCaprio.

His first timid toast, he said, being young and in love with Jack Dawson in "Titanic».

Since Leo perfected his technique and regularly raises a toast to the success of their new films:

"The Man in the Iron Mask»

In the movie "Django»

"The Wolf of Wall Street»

"The Great Gatsby»

Or maybe raising a glass every time, DiCaprio did not lose hope that someday it will be Oscar.

Run Tom Run ...

I think each of us has ever heard the phrase "run like Tom Cruise».

This Kinematics-fact for a long time and persistently the subject of trolling in Hollywood.

But should pay tribute to Tom - he did a really great sprinter.

During his long and successful acting career, Cruz had to run away from:

alien spacecraft, a sandstorm, a huge flow of water, countless explosions, just the usual villains and many more.

The alone Impossible Mission, the actor accumulates hundreds of kilometers of cross-country, looking at the same time collected at 100%.

"Finger of Fate" Harrison Ford

Harrison Ford likes to point the finger. With that, in my opinion, it is rather an unconscious habit, rather than specifically spent the trick.

Almost every film, Ford gets angry and points a finger at someone who wants to endanger his family.

In Hollywood, this phenomenon was given the name Ford - "The finger of fate».

A walking target - Sean Bean.

The poor man Sean Bean pursues evil movie-rock, it is unclear why such a great actor, who really is Sean Bean, director and writer killed in almost every film.

However, despite the fact that the bin almost dies in each of its film, it does so with surprising every time diversity. He was shot with a pistol, shotgun and bow, burned to death were killed with a bayonet, torn apart, strangled, his throat cut, it fell satellite.

The ill-series "Game of Thrones" - he was beheaded.

A total of heroes Bean died more than 20 tapes. Kinogeroi Bina regularly die every 1, 24 years old.

Tags

See also

New and interesting