Lose your iPhone, this guy has become a star in China and has found best friend!

Stopera lost his phone, he sat in one of my favorite bars in New York. A year after the incident, he found that his new iPhone began to appear photos that he did not do, such as SELF "some guy" and pictures "orange" tree.

The journalist began to follow the updates of its Photo report where every day found new photos. Stopera friend told him that the old iPhone can be in China, where most of the fall of stolen smartphones. So, Stopera went to the Apple Store, where he learned that his iPhone is still connected to iCloud, and blocked it.

Then Stopera post on BuzzFeed «Who Is This Man And Why Are His Pictures Showing Up On My Phone?» («Who is this man and why his photos appear in my phone?") And suddenly became famous. He started writing people from China, who translated his office and promised to help find the owner of the iPhone. After a few hours' Orange brother "found.

Himself Stopera has become a major topic of discussion in the Chinese microblogging service Weibo. The journalist has got an account there, and one day it was signed by 50 thousand people. Journalist and "brother" began to correspond on a daily basis, and at some point agreed to meet - so Matt Stopera came to China

"Orange brother" living in southern China, to get to the city you can drive from Shantou, where and flew Stopera. There he was in for a surprise: the journalist met reporters and his new friend, who gave him the iPhone. Matt Stopera held in China for nine days, during which time he had visited the restaurant of his "orange brother" to meet his family, put him orange tree, give a lot of interviews, take a mud bath, a trip to the tea plantations and much more .

At the same time, reporters learned that at a time when he discovers in his iPhone photos Chinese, on the other side of the Earth opposite happened: "Orange brother" seen in his pictures that made Stopera (and delete). Moreover, there were even a stolen phone pictures of the thief - he is not removed before selling them or pictures of the former owner.

I Really Really Really Really Like Bro Orange / Matt Stopera They became friends and could not leave - "Orange brother" even bought a ticket and went to Beijing to accompany Stopera. Now Matt is waiting for his friend, he is incredibly fond, in New York.

Tags

See also

New and interesting