Ask those people how to turn a boring office in creative spaces

Ben Baker tired of the gray nondescript office walls advertising agency where he works, so he decided to turn them into something extraordinary. His idea is to cover the boring office walls a series of superhero portraits lined with stickers, which eventually took him to 8024 pieces.

Ben wrote on Reddit, it took him several weeks to plan and design a future fresco. He had the full support of his boss, who gave him $ 300 for materials and supported him from the beginning to the end.

"One day I was so tired of the boring walls of our office that he decided to make them at least something"

"Then I decided that I wanted to turn the walls of our office in superhero mural and for that I did not need a brush and paint, and colored stickers were needed"

"Superheroes are great ideas and I started training, studying pixel graphics and designed several characters"

"We - creative agency, and even the walls of our office need to be creative"

"Some wonderful people to work with me in the office, voluntarily came over the weekend to help create a mural"

Ben wrote that in order to finish the mural he and his team worked from 10 am to 5 vechera

"Help was welcomed by people of all shapes and sizes :)"

And that's what happened in itoge

Tags

See also

New and interesting