"Your mother and divorce ..." - So the old man breaker

An elderly man from Scotland called his son in London on the eve of Christmas Eve and said:

- "I'm sorry to spoil your pre-holiday mood, but I have to tell you that your mother and I have decided to divorce. I've had enough of forty-four years old worthless life. "

- What are you talking about, Father! "- Was horrified son on the other side of the line.

- "We can not be next to each other. We're sick of each other, and I hate to even talk to you about it. So call himself her sister in Leeds and tell her, "said the old man -hladnokrovno.

Distraught son called her sister, which literally blew telephone.

- "What they were going to get divorced!" - She cried passionately. "Well, never mind, I'll take care of it!" She immediately dialed the number of his father and began to shout: "You would not dare to divorce! Do not do anything until I arrive! Now I'll call my brother and we both arrive to you tomorrow! Do not do anything to it! CAN YOU HEAR ME!!! "- And disconnect the phone.

The father turned to his wife happily and said, "It worked! They will come at Christmas and even the travel expenses. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting