How to get rid of the little things, while not running out? About this method, you would not even know!

We all tend to be too much stuff in their pockets, purses and piggy bank. Some of us leave it at the checkout in the supermarket, but whether it makes sense are calculated in such a way, because this economy is unlikely to lead you to prosperity and wealth. Therefore, the idea to decorate the trifle their living space. Resourceful craftsmen invented a way through which you can very nicely decorate the floors of their homes with copper coins. It's pretty easy to do. See for yourself!

First of all, you need to collect enough of the same coin. To decorate the floor of a small room, you will need a large bucket full of coins. Then, apply the adhesive to the surface of the foundation. The pistol with a cartridge colorless silicone adhesive - is the best option of all.

Start, as always - a crucial part of the process: the first number must necessarily be good to the rest of the series then went smoothly on the surface.

You might like to use different denominations, and thereby make a pattern. The following are examples of different patterns.

This small project - also a wonderful opportunity to introduce children to the case. Everything will be done cleverly, and the result will not keep you waiting.

And in an instant the first floor of the room is completed. Almost as quickly as bake bread!

Here are a few inspirational ideas for finishing the floor coins, for example, in the bathroom.

Or the kitchen floor.

Or even in the hallway, combining with the corresponding carpet or track.

Another bathroom. There is quite a successful honeycomb.

In chronological sequence montage finish. Well thought out, buddy!

Type of kitchen floor, which has just finished decorating. What a play of colors!

To bring shine the floor at the end of the cut of his stout layer of transparent means, which is used for polishing coins.

Just do not be afraid: for the correct use of these floors will last a long time, because they are quite durable and can withstand heavy loads.

Again, the detailed survey. I like this amber glow. Each coin - its own story. Great idea!

I immediately liked the photos. As soon as my children's piggy banks to be well filled, it will be possible to start the project. Editorial .cc I wish you luck in realizing this great idea! Please tell me all about it. Let this unique idea will inspire all those who want to make their homes more beautiful.

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting