Italian cuisine is distinguished by its unusually delicate, refined taste. In addition, all the dishes are very healthy because they contain a sufficient amount of fiber. Try to cook the spaghetti according to the Italian recipe and normal pasta you want in life. For this dish does not need any overseas wonders, everything is accessible and understandable. Next to arrange Little Italy in your own kitchen!
- Spaghetti - 200 g
- Olive oil - 30 ml
- onion - 1 pc.
- Bacon - 200g
- Cream 22% - 100 ml
- Provence herbs - to taste
- The yolk - 1 pc.
- The cheese "Parmesan" - 30 g li >
- cherry tomatoes - 5-6 pcs.
- Basil Green - 1 sprig
- salt - & gt; 20 g
- Pepper - to taste
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. we shall cut onions into strips, finely cut bacon, separate the yolk from the protein into a separate bowl, rarely cherry tomatoes in half.
3. Vary 200 g of spaghetti in 2 liters of salty water (20 g of salt) for 11 minutes to such a state that they are slightly firm inside, then move into a colander and gently tuck olive oil.
4. Add to the pan, olive oil, heat over medium heat, fry the chopped bacon and onions for about 1, 5-2 minutes until golden brown.
5. In a frying pan pour the cream and bother for a minute.
6. Add the spaghetti to the resulting sauce and warm, stirring, over medium heat for 30 seconds.
7. Add the Provencal herbs and mix.
8. Sdobri dish with salt and freshly ground pepper.
9. Take off the fire and enter the yolk. Mix up.
10. Bring spaghetti with grated cheese, cherry tomatoes and green basil.
Oh, what a beautiful dish turns out! Spaghetti with cheese - highly nutritious, a garnish to taste even to children. In the winter, with warm spaghetti sauce very encouraging, try and see.
Share with your friends this Italian recipe and do not forget to treat them when they met such snacks.
via takprosto cc