If I knew the secret before, I would never threw plastic spoons!

Today it is fashionable to use ordinary things, not by their intended purpose. For example, who would have thought that out of disposable plastic cutlery can be very original and very nice decoration of your four walls? .cc will show you how you can make out of the ordinary plastic spoons, which can be bought in any supermarket, lamp, clock or even a framed mirror.

1. At first glance, no one would have guessed that this lamp is made of spoons. To make such a lamp you also need a plastic bottle, paint and glue.

Gather a little spoon and opened their paints with a brush or spray. Then glue them onto the bottle.

The tip can make out of cardboard. Be careful with the use of such lamps - buy energy-saving light bulbs to plastic does not melt.

2. Also, you can make a simple but very nice decoration for your table. Your guests will never guess, from what has been made this flower.

3. At such times, you need a chrysanthemum about 250 spoons. They will add color to your interior.

For their manufacturing you have to cut the ring from fiberboard, for some you will be glued onto the plastic spoons.

4. You can also make a frame for the mirror. In execution, this idea is very similar to the clock-chrysanthemum.

It looks great, is not it?

I never would have thought of the simple plastic spoons can make a fantastic decoration of the apartment. You're still going to throw away disposable dishes in the bin?

Share the original idea with your friends!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting