If you love sushi, you probably have more than once tried to cook them at home, or at least thought about it. But the problem is that the preparation of this dish requires certain skills and not one hour of time spent. Today we tell you about a wonderful and simple alternative to land.
Ingredients for 4-6 servings:
sushi rice - 250 g nori - 2 pages salted salmon - 600 g 2 medium cucumbers (300 g) < / 2 ripe avocados (300 g) olive oil - 1 tsp. sesame - 2 tbsp. Rice Vinegar - 5 tbsp. sugar - 2 tbsp. salt - 1 tsp. Decoration (your choice ):
flying fish roe ginger marinated Wasabi capers red caviar ul > Preparation:
1. Prepare rice. To do this, wash it well, changing the water as long as it is transparent. After washing zaley rice with cold water and leave for 40 min., So that it increased in volume. It is worth noting that it is best suited for sushi Japanese or Korean rice.
2. proceed to cooking. In a saucepan pour the water from the rice by about 2 cm above the rice. Cover the pan with a lid and put in a large fire. After boiling, put on fire and boil for at least about 8 minutes, until all the water has evaporated. The main thing - do not digest. Then remove the rice from the heat and leave it to infuse for 10-15 minutes.
3. Prepare sushi vinegar. Mix 50 ml of rice vinegar, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 tsp salt. Heat the mixture over low heat to dissolve the salt and sugar, not boiling. Vinegar cooled to room temperature.
4. fill with rice vinegar. Uniformly filling the entire surface of fields of rice, stirring until completely until the rice absorbs the liquid. Leave the rice to cool.
5. Clean cucumber and avocado from the peel, we shall cut them into thin slices.
6. we will cut the fish into small cubes and season it with olive oil.
7. We proceed to the laid out our cake layers. Place a sheet of nori on a dish with the rough side up.
8. Share on seasoned rice nori half, leveled it and tamp. If you use a flat dish, for convenience when aligning the edges of the flat tablet can be substituted.
9. Next, add layers alternately cucumber, avocado and fish. Sprinkle sesame cake.
10. Duplicate all the layers again: Nori, rice, cucumber, avocado, fish, sesame.
11. Decorate the cake to taste and put it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
Remember that cut the cake must be very sharp knife, that dish is not scattered.
Sushi cake will be a great decoration for any holiday table or a romantic dinner. It will certainly please even those who had been indifferent to the land.
Share this creative recipe with friends - even if they will be able to surprise their guests an unusual dish!
via takprosto cc