She's just a bonded plastic cups ... See what happens when light the lights!

To make a very beautiful and original thing for the house, do not necessarily spend a lot of money on materials and put a valiant effort. To create a wonderful, very impressive lamp you need nothing at all: 50 plastic cups, a stapler, a garland, which remained after the holidays and patience. I like to make decorations for the house with their own hands - those no one else there, I put them in the soul, because they always create an indescribable atmosphere in the home. When guests see by the creative hands of the host elements of the interior, they can not be held away from the scrutiny of these gizmos, and there is a festive mood all instantly. This lamp - amazing! Just look and you immediately want to make the same.

Decorate the living room can be such a lamp with a garland of the same color, the perfect option for the child will be colored light bulbs. If you are an avid fan of hand-made - to stock clips, and immediately proceed to make a wonderful lamp. It will be one of the most atmocfernyh things in your house, you'll see. I'm sure even the fact that you have to seal the cup 50 clips will not be able to keep your commitment so unusual to decorate the house!

Share with loved ones this video, let the original lamp will inspire them to do home cozy!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting