What is the danger fraught with a good man? This conclusion was not expecting anyone!

Each of us wants to be loved and respected, was considered a good man. Many people try to be that way. But the mask "good-natured" rarely helps to live better! Just try to be assertive, polite but honest. First and foremost, be yourself!

This story is about a quiet, modest and shy girl who once thought: «Bring me a favor if in the future this way?» Em>. After thinking about it.

When you try to focus on how to show himself a good and pleasant to others, sooner or later it will destroy you. You can not adequately respond to the offender, you can not stand up for themselves. You will lose yourself in this way, lose their beliefs.

«We think that the world offer a luxury service, because we are so comfortable around! We are not filled with anger, and fill in all around goodness! ». Em> Come to think so.

And it does not mean that you suddenly have to turn into an evil gnome. Just remember who you really are, to express themselves, and the surrounding will appreciate it a lot more!

Stop being insecure and self-contained! After all, if you do not show up - it means that you do not believe in their own strength!

If you will not sociable, you will not make decisions, people will perceive your behavior as a reserve, and will soon be distrust you.

Do not manifesting itself, you can lose even their own opinion, to lose self-confidence.

Girls ask one more question: «What is really good is that I'm so passive in his position in life?» Em>. Let's try to find the answer to this question:

Probably nothing. Surrounding perceive you as a bore, and will soon be parted.

If you agree with everything you say, in order to preserve their own peace, then you'll never be a caring, dynamic and unique community.

It is important to understand that having your own opinion, manifesting itself in anything, you can also be a good man!

Express, communicate, criticize - that you show your interest in the man, later will draw interest to him. And it's a real concern, even let the negative, but not a lie.

In fact, as shown by many studies, people do not like either too generous or too selfish. They are attracted by the "golden mean". Feel it and show the world!

I'm not saying that good people are weak, I want to encourage you to reflections: «How sincere you show your" goodness "and make no mistake if you're in their beliefs?». Em>

Committed to the development, integrity, activity! Remember who you really are! Express yourself and do not let an insult!

This article is about how to stop being afraid to be yourself. If you're funny, and this phrase is unclear, it is worth considering ...

Share these findings with your friends, let them reflect on their position in life. You will be a wonderful occasion for friendly conversation!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting