Excessive guardianship: benefit or harm? Change the life of his family until it's too late!

You do not need to live just for kids! Many women in this world refuse to own prospects and prosperity because of the choice to dedicate his life to their children. Believe me, the children do not need it. Often the effects of this behavior are broken lives, insults, quarrels, misunderstandings and so on. Such a spectacle does not cause anything but sadness and compassion ...

One woman raised her beloved son Vanya alone. She never married, and all their earnings and love invested in the child. Mom bought Van apartment, paid for his studies. The man raised a successful person. Only now he was already 50. He has no wife, no children. He is still trying to recover my mother debt. Something went wrong ...

All his life my father was working for her Susie. She was a gifted child, he dreamed of one day grow up to be Xenia doctor. Years passed. Pope amassed girl training at the Medical University. But she refused, and wished to become an artist. The father decided to put her through, and demanded that she pay for it. They include everything from food and clothing, to training in a private school and mugs. It took more than 30 years as Xenia stopped seeing his father ...

girl's mother refused to Ira for the daughter of his personal life. After she divorced, she did not go out on dates with men who did not want to hurt her daughter. Now Ira 40 years. The husband and no children. She can not leave his mother and one to arrange his personal life.

In the Ivanov family has always been an idyll. Mom, dad, son and daughter Katya Stas traveled together, celebrating family holidays and so on. Due to the fact that parents are thinking only of the children, they lost marriage. When the children had left, her parents divorced. Katya still can not believe it. She is already 37, but it is not going to get married. He does not want a similar turn of events ...

Paul was a late and long-awaited child. My mother gave birth to him for himself and took care very much. She decided to use it to fulfill all its unfulfilled dreams. Paul went to different clubs, taught foreign languages ​​and played the harp. Now he is 40, he is divorced. Paul still has no goals in life and does not know what he wants. Before him it is all about my mother. My mother died, and Paul took to drink ... He just could not resist and broke.

There are many stories. The child is very difficult to be someone's sense of their lives. He wants to be an independent person.

I do not live just for the kids! Find in your life another meaning. We must not forget to love yourself, especially for women. If you yourself do not take care of yourself, that you can give another example which thou shalt deliver to the child?

You can often meet adults who are parents have given all my love, care and material goods. In their eyes, you can see the pain ...

Allow your children to be independent, just at the same time guide them in the right direction. Ask them what they like to do.

Parents - the gardener. Their goal - to water the flowers, do not obscure the sun and protected from pests. Children - flowers. They will do everything to show the best that they contain.

If you liked this article, then share it with your friends. Maybe they have a different opinion on this matter.

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting