23 good reasons to never trust your wily cat.

What a joy - to have furry pets in the house! But being a cat owner, you should not be surprised if your dinner suddenly disappear. This tailed criminals will not be difficult to do so that you will not notice how the food simply slip off the table. Dexterity they did not take away! After all, cats - a predatory felines, only at home does not have to catch prey. We must somehow adapt to the conditions, so they just steal everything they see on their way, and believe they have every right to do.

Here are presented the most famous mustaches and striped robbers Internet. Attention, they are already looking for an angry landlord with sneakers!

I cloud, cloud, cloud, I am not a cat ...

Photo: Flickr

Garfield Gets Real! The fact that he has not even got to his bed, does not prevent him deftly scroll through their work. B>

Photo: BlogSpot

This cat noticed that you eat something without him, so he decided to take the initiative in their legs and invite himself to the feast.

Photo: Imgur

The most annoying when your cat seeks to ease the plum.

the snowman's nose from carrots to nothing!

Photo: MostBeautifulPages

Just as in the worst horror. Classics of the genre ...

Photo: Keddit

As long as you go to call firefighters to save her cat, a whole bunch of sausages strangely disappeared.

Photo: Facebook

He decided to put a sausage in a bag that no one noticed the theft.

Wait a minute, that's my catch!

Photo: Pinterest

Do not know, maybe we can just handle the same, but that's exactly my!

He was mentally swim in an aquarium.

Photo: Reddit

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Photo: Twitter

The cat definitely like it!

Look at his little face. It has long been thought that eating a whole chicken can entirely. B>

If you ever thought about how you love cats milk. The answer is simple - very! B>

Day and night he was on guard.

I assure you, I only see ...

You need this rope sticking out of your drink? Otherwise, I pick it up yourself! B>

What are sentimental, like milk, which is not meant for them!

Photo: Facebook

How like heaven forces guard the rule of law and not give this cat steal mop. But persistent cat! B>

Photo: text

Mission - to jump and get it. Done! B>

Photo: Heapsoffun

This cat attempts to prey more impressive size!

I know that it belongs to Amanda, but because I can not read.

How can they in some way to blame? After all, they simply manifested predatory and sly feline nature. Show your friends of dexterous craftsmen, let them be more vigilant and watch their cats, otherwise, look, and left without dinner.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting