Amazing dog acrobat Internet became a hit! But I doubt the adequacy of its owner ...

If you have a pet, believe me, you should finally buy a camera, because every day our smaller brothers amaze us with their hilarious antics. And all this happens spontaneously!

I knew that the dogs - intelligent creatures and supple for training, but this I have not seen! This trained dog showed a whole acrobatic performance. One hand movement host - and he does something incredible! But you just think how much worth this dog such a grueling workout. Perhaps it is not necessary to torture an animal to produce someone impression? In my opinion, it is a mockery!

The poor dog, I do not think it gave her a lot of joy! After that, acrobatic show, I stopped calling her dog "chetyrehlapym darling" ... But I still doubt the adequacy of the owner of the dog, and I think it is animal cruelty. Our pets themselves are very smart and funny. It is not necessary to compel them to do what they do not tend to! Show this video to your friends, even if they ponder whether to torture animals for so fleeting fun!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0nqTmZkBHU

Tags

See also

New and interesting