This guy was supposed to care for his sick wife. That made for a colleague - incredible!

29-year-old Karin Zaue was waiting for the child. However, the happy event was overshadowed by the fact that the woman suffered a brain hemorrhage. The situation was encumbering for her and her 32-year-old husband Karim, who wanted to give themselves fully care for his sick wife. Thanks to colleagues he had such an opportunity.

support staff man touching action: without his knowledge they had collected for him so many vacation days that he could intensively take care of his sick wife and child for a whole year.

«We have for you 362 days». i>

«At first I was a bit uncomfortable. But I saw the light at the end of the tunnel. And all this thanks to my colleagues at work », - i> tells the man.

The idea to make a small miracle occurred Sebastien dose. He initiated the action via SMS, email and social networks, and Karim told the joyful tidings: «We have for you 362 days». I>

About 200 employees have donated 1-2 output, which in total gave almost a year off time, which is so needed to man.

Karim shouted with joy when he heard this wonderful news. He was eternally grateful.

The kid was born Nov. 17 by Caesarean section.

The basis for such a special gift to become law in France that workers have the right to transfer a part of their vacation days to other employees with the employer's consent. Additional output should only be used to care for sick family members.

In the case of Karim solidarity it was so big that in order to gather the necessary days, enough for only a week. It was a real little miracle.

You would sacrifice their own output to a stranger?

www.bild.de/news/ausland/busfahrer/damit-er-seine-kranke-frau-pflegen-kann-busfahrer-spenden-kollegen-urlaub-38524168.bild.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting