Here is the clothing of "one size fits all" to "all". Manufacturers do not reflect so well!

Each of us has a unique appearance and charisma. In the world there are no two people are alike ... Even twins differ from each other. But in the world there are a large number of manufacturers of fashionable clothes that offer goods for its customers "one size for all", which, according to the creators, suitable to everyone.

The world-famous chain of stores Brandy Melville also sells fashionable youth clothing for teenagers and older women only in one size.

How specified in the table at the entrance, so clothing should approach everything from hudyshki to women with excess weight.

5 girls with different parameters of height and weight agreed by example to demonstrate how various types of female figure sitting clothing so-called "universal" size.

Meet this average model (Height: 172, 5 cm. Sizing: XS - 40-42). And this is Allison (Height: 160 cm. Sizing: XS - 40-42) and Lara (Height: 175 cm. Sizing: S - 44).

That girl is more dense: Candice (Height: 167, 5 cm. Sizing: between S and M - 44-46); Sheridan (Height: 180 cm. Sizing: between L and XL - 50) and Christine (Height: 160 cm. Clothes Size: XL - 52).

Top «Heide»

Allison: «I think this top is too short and wide. Nevertheless, I like it ». I>

Lara: «It looks to me that the top seemed very friendly, but when I put it on, because of the open abdomen, I feel very uncomfortable in it». i>

Candice: «As soon as I put it on, I had a feeling as if I was stuck in some kind of a small box. Now, if I were a SpongeBob Bob, I would certainly have been delighted with this short gray stamp ». I>

Sheridan: «Of course, he was sitting on me not so tight as I imagined, but, nevertheless, it is very short. The larger the breast, the more he looks short. It is, frankly, creates some inconvenience. It is not an option for women with large breasts ». I>

Christine: «I will say this: it looks like a piece of cloth, which, in theory, was supposed to be a T-shirt, but decided to give this venture halfway». i>

Skirt «Emilia»

Allison: «I have no idea at all who may come this skirt. So be it, if the manufacturer has decided to make it in one size, then at least he should have done in this skirt elastic waist. She seemed made for Barbie, or for a little girl with big hips generative ». I>

Lara: «Trying to put on and fasten the skirt turned nightmare. We have to admit, it's not a pleasant feeling! » I>

Candice: «They say that the clothes fit all and all that ... What is it for the girls small and medium size ... but hell, I mean size, and this skirt even nalazit my thigh ». i>

Sheridan: «I always dreamed of a skirt, I can not even fasten at one thigh». i>

Christine: «What can I say ... This skirt barely covered another to me when I was 8 years old. I do not imagine, for someone sew things ... » i>

Mike «Mary»

Allison: «I could wear this shirt to the disco ... Though through her rayed my nipples». i>

Lara: «This shirt shows my chest in all its glory. With such a success would be, and I could go in only one bra ». I>

Candice: «When I first saw this T-shirt on a hanger, I even could not imagine how she got in. Although I have not big breasts, but it seems to me that this shirt fit only part of it. This shirt gives me an inferiority complex! » I>

Sheridan: «At first she seemed quite nice. But I immediately raised the question of what do you need to wear a bra under the shirt. As for me, then you should not be at the breast, if you want to easily put on this jersey ». I>

Christine: «I thought that I would be ashamed to wear this jersey, but in fact it is this shirt should be ashamed to wear the name». i>

Dress «Jada»

Allison: «I'd love to wear a dress!» i>

Lara: «In general, this dress proved too short for me. One has only to blow wind or bend me a little - and would see everything that is under my dress it ». I>

Candice: «Even with my size M, this dress was too small for me. My chest is barely in it together ». I>

Sheridan: «I'm just still confident that this dress would look great over my head. I even climbed it ... This dress does that fit the model with standard figure ». I>

Christine: «Q: Why was creating trailing dress with a harness that does not stretch?» i>

Hoodie «Layla»

Allison: «It's more like a t-shirt with long sleeves than a hoodie. However, I definitely liked the material and the way she sits on me. But I would not put them on such a cold weather ». I>

Lara: «I do not like the way it sits on me. When I put on a hoodie, I would like to see it covered my belly. Also, it is very short and slender sleeves ». I>

Candice: «She's ultra short. Pocket therein is at my navel, while in conventional sweatshirts pockets located somewhere in the region of the hips ». I>

Sheridan: «To be honest, this hoodie a little tight sleeves. I usually choose roomier sports jackets ... But it is also true that it is damn easy. From I - 5 + ». I>

Christine: «Can I leave it to yourself? She was just sitting perfectly still with me, and I do not want to return it back ». I>

Shorts «Vodi»

Allison: «When I first saw them, I slipped once thought:" Is that lingerie? »» i>

Lara: «In these shorts, I could not think about anything other than the fact that all staring at my ass. I like wearing underwear ». I>

Candice: «I feel in them, like a baby in diapers ...» i>

Sheridan: «We have to admit that not everything is so terrible ... But I could not help but think about how they would rub me in the summer. In addition, these shorts are made of a very thin too tissue ». I>

Christine: «This is the most stylish diapers that I had ever worn». i>

T «Milly»

Allison: «In my opinion, it does not suit me at all». i>

Lara: «This T-shirt is suitable girl with a very specific type of shape. No, it's not mine ». I>

Candice: «The sleeves were obviously close, while, as the T-shirt itself was very broad. I tried to do something about it, but all my efforts have not been successful ». I>

Sheridan: «I like this shirt. Although the sleeve there were too narrow, I could still wear it ». I>

Christine: «This T-shirt is clearly not a universal size, because the sleeve does not match the size of the T-shirts. The impression is that it was created for some mutant ». I>

After an exhausting experiment with the fitting "clothes for all" girls agreed that the producers simply does not make sense to produce a universal clothing sizes, as we are all different and this only a few clothes fit. That is perfectly perched on a slender girl, certainly not suit the girl with excess weight, and vice versa.

Manufacturers really should think about the fact that you can not create clothes that would fit all. Each of us has our own unique body type, because not even the question about the standard of clothing that would sit equally well at all. So, girls, proud of the fact that nature gave to all of you and grab for themselves the clothes that will hide figure flaws and accentuate all of your dignity. Tell us about an interesting experiment to your friends.

www.brandymelvilleusa.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting