This teacher dorisovyvaet drawings his students ... the results of their work are great!

Teacher and concurrently active user blog Reddit teaches at the 8th and 9th graders at a local school for girls in Thailand foundations of science. One day he noticed that a student on his work in the natural sciences often draw little funny drawings.

-No! I>

That is why he had to enter the class some strange rule: if students again something will draw on their writings, the teacher will be the co-author - Doris their picture and put up your blog on the general Review.

Title: "School for penguins».

«I had to be strict with them - otherwise the behavior of the class would have come out of control. Naturally, they did not like it ». I>

«This little rule was - the best way out of the situation. Everything happens in the form of games, so in theory could disrupt a lesson ». I>

Title: "Dance, baby, dance!»

«This game method is incredibly rescued me! He actually helped me turn a boring evaluation process into something very unusual and interesting ». I>

Inscription: «Who?» - translated from the English "Who?" sounds like a hoot owl, "Hu-gu, hu-gu, hu-gu" (a play on words).

Title: "The competition for drawing (1, 2, 3 place)»

Teacher working really vocation, will find a way out of any unforeseen situation pedagogical prednameryanno or impromptu, because the creativity and the ability to make spontaneous decisions - this is the second "I" of the teacher. This creative man began shouting at the students, because they have defiled his work in the natural sciences, and cleverly got out of this situation and decided it peacefully. Tell me about this hilarious teacher your friends!

imgur.com/gallery/T5gko

Tags

See also

New and interesting