Who is not hidden, I do not fault: 20 brave ninja cats, know the secrets of the ancient art. Danger pure!

It seems that when you feel sad, the world is known that foreign currency exchange rate jump by leaps and bounds, the only thing that can please any minute - it seals. Yes, these charming little creation still have deserved special attention and in life, and the World Wide Web.

While you're peering at photographs of these masters of disguise, I have found for you the following graduates of the "School for the ninja cats." These animals never cease to amaze, delight, shock and inspire. In all likelihood, they just know the ancient Japanese martial art of Ninjutsu. At this time, still more serious: compulsory subjects in school ninja is now not only a disguise, but also struggle with obstacles, and the total defeat of the enemy.

If I could not fall, even if not to fall ...

Psss guy and bags at the checkout was a surprise!

Spiderman is not the same ...

The Spy level - god.

I had to go to physical education, there have been taught to do somersaults ...

who did not hide - I am not guilty!

Big Brother is watching you!

What a long time you're in the closet is not cleaned ...

Disarming the enemy - the number one problem.

You can not see me, right?

Relax, I'm just your new favorite toy.

Today schedule a cat washes the dishes.

Yes, there really is a cat.

The Matrix Reloaded.

I see the goal - I do not see obstacles.

Best photo cat. Yes, it is a cat! B>

Two eyes fathomless ocean.

On the bar povishu, even though I grew up ...

Who is it that says about the pig in a poke? All these cats - in a box! B>

Hanging pear - you can not eat.

What are all the same fun creating these cats! Observe your pet - then he, too, understood the secrets of the ninja, or even what the ancient craftsmanship. And while you watch these pictures, some cat in the world has certainly mastered another martial art. To be continued!

And you can always find a home for my cat?

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting