The way this mummy in place of the employee of the state agency - simply incredible!

This story happened to a woman named Emily, when she went to a government agency, to renew a driver's license. Civil servant asked her a question about the profession, but she hesitated, not knowing what to say.

«You have an occupation?» i> - insisted employee department. «Of course, I mean, I - the mother» i>, - said Emily. «There is no such profession» i>, - the woman said. - «I will write you a housewife» i>.

After this incident, my heart Emily left an unpleasant aftertaste, but she soon forgot about the incident and so would probably not remember if after some time, it would not happen something like this.

Photo: Flickr

Emily again had to visit the agency.

The woman in the window probably had career-- effective, self-confident. It has been seen that a high position for her is very important.

«Your profession?» i> - she asked an unpleasant tone. «I do not know what happened to me then, but the words themselves broke," I am a researcher at the Institute for Development of Children and interpersonal relations »». i>

She paused for a moment, trying to figure out how to fit it in the name of a small field blank. Then the civil servant said: «May I ask, what exactly are you doing in this institute?» I>

«I am filled with determination and without hesitation I share replied," I'll take a long-term research (what mother does not) in the laboratory and in practice. I am currently working on getting the title of professor (of course, as a professional family management) and has already received 4 honors (all four - daughter). This is a very demanding position, I sometimes have to work 14 hours a day or more (in fact need to be on guard 24 hours a day). This work - any more serious, but also the corresponding payment here, but it is not money, but something far more weighty »». I>

Photo: Flickr

«In looking lady appeared deep respect. In the end she even walked me to the door. I>

On the way back I was filled with pride by my glamorous new career. At home waiting for me my assistant - 13, 7 and 3 years old. Our subject in the study of child development program - the sweetest 6-month-old baby in the world, trying to sing a tune. I>

I feel great because I was able to defeat the bureaucracy. And now I'm on a paper someone more important than just a housewife ». I>

Mother - what a wonderful job!

And then you need to rename the grandmothers in the Senior Researcher, Institute of Children and interpersonal relations. And aunts - scientific assistants.

Share the incredible story of a brave woman, and the importance of motherhood with your friends!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting