This book found in an abandoned five-storey building. That's the kind of "social networks" were the Soviet teenagers!

Oh, I'm sure many remember the happy times when no one was in need of social networks - all and so it was something to do. But then there were great friends questionnaires filled in by hand. On the first page more often post information about the owner hideouts, and further variations had a million: incriminating questions with candid and unexpected answers chihalki, fortune-tellers, ikalki, songbooks, dream, wishes to cut cards and stickers, unpretentious poems, painted pens and pencils page . It is called, in his own way!

It invites you to plunge into the past. This old book found in an abandoned five-storey building, you will return at a time when everything was completely different. I wonder what happened to those who left their signature here? Released whether the girl to marry for love? I am convinced that he was right who wrote that love - this kind of stuff. Has the anonymous archaeologist, doctors, builders, geologist, or simply a good man like dream? Did they change these people the concept of happiness, love, friendship? They gave their children names that were their favorite as a child? These questions are now unlikely to find the answer, we can only hope for the best. Look at the pages of old notebooks and even a little can vzgrustnut. The good times were!

Oh happy day and it was! These improvised first social network to connect people for a long time on the open spaces of our country, often going back to the owner after a few weeks or months. How great that many keep these precious memories at home. This enables today's youth for a moment to touch history.

Immediately share with all your friends this amazing discovery - they will have tears in the eyes of nostalgia.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting