What do these women on the dance floor, you will cause wild delight! And not only...

Many people somehow see something wrong with his sexuality. The fitted blouse, short skirt, high heels, scarlet lipstick - only social clichés and stereotypes. Sexual we do what comes from within. All these women were able to reveal their sexuality through the floor-dance - a dance pole.

If you think that the dance pole - is beneath your dignity, believe me, after watching this video you will change your opinion by 180 °. I assure you, this is more than just dance! These women see for yourself ...

16 different lives, 16 different professions and beliefs, 16 different reasons why they do dance, but they all have something in common. This is the story of how the floor-dance helped them all overcome yourself, love your body and feel their sexuality.

//player.vimeo.com/video/119494981?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&color=1eabd8Учительница, writer, a psychologist, a younger sister, daughter, friend, social activist ... What the hell, all could unite them? My friend, I'll answer your question ... They are gathered together by one thing - they can proudly call themselves women. Gender-dance helped them to overcome their fear, to go through a catharsis, healing and discover that they are hopelessly broken, and then hesitated for so many years - his sexuality. Is not it a miracle? Do you still think pole dancing almost a striptease? If you, too, to accept the truth about what is natural - it is not ugly, and advocate for a healthy expression of sexuality - share this incredibly attractive videos with your friends.

vimeo.com/119494981

Tags

See also

New and interesting