Like two peas in a pod: 20 moving pictures moms and their daughters. How can they still like!

Like it or not, and almost every woman wants to have a nice cat-daughter. No, not at all because her son did not like. It's just so cool, when the house runs a small star, a beauty that is so tries to be like my mother: putting on shoes is not the size of high-heeled shoes, funny grimacing in front of the mirror, trying to learn the lessons of makeup vymazyvaya beloved mother's lipstick on your lips and not only "educate" dolls and other toys, imitating beloved parents. With little daughter can be secretive about everything, everything in the world, to braid her blond curls to braids, learning to cook, buy dresses with ruffles ... On such a huge happiness dreams of each of the fair sex.

Internet magazine decided to show you those women who enjoy motherhood and extremely happy because they can keep their favorite lapulek-little daughters by the hand and lead them into the world. It's amazing how they look! This is true daughters and mothers.

Mommy show you this world full of fairy tales!

Photo: Tumblr

Nature gave many wonders, but blonde sun on their hands - the most precious thing!

Photo: Benchristensenphoto.com

Now I know that there are angels on earth ...

Photo: Pinterest

Mother protects your dreams ...

Photo: 500px.com

Better mom in the world there is no one!

Photo: Tumblr

I with my mother, and into the fire and into the water!

Art are different ... But being a mom - the most important of them!

Photo: Flickr

Mother next to you in sorrow and in joy!

When some day you will teach your daughter to this ...

I want to be the most fashionable, beautiful and stylish as mom!

Photo: Facebook

Let the sun shine in the sky all the people on the planet, but there is one, the brightest - your mother.

Photo: Flickr

You do not stand too close, I cub, not pussy!

Sometimes the goddess down to us from heaven, pretending to people ...

I want to be a hair's breadth as a mom!

My mother - my best friend!

Photo: Spivakea

How lucky the pope, when there are two such beauties!

Photo: Melissadawnphotoblog

best flower in the world - the one that gave birth to myself.

Let mom turns me forever, because the so inexorably ...

Ripe cherries - one more beautiful than the other!

Nose to nose, heart to heart.

Photo: Paulagoble

Oh, such beautiful pictures moms and nicest little daughters, who madly like them, incredibly moving! It seems that this is the most sincere and genuine feelings in the world. Time flies like lightning, so enjoy every moment that you can spend with my mother. She gave you life - the most valuable thing you have. Whatever you gave her no, she will give you a hundred times more so conceived world. How long have you called your mom just like that, no reason to say that you love her? Do not forget about the one that showed you the world!

And do not forget to share with all the family this stunning post of boundless maternal tenderness.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting