Mind can not understand Russia ... 19 shocking images that will only see here!

The Russian people - well, downright unique people! All they are doing in their own way. For foreigners, the specific features of Russian mentality and Russian life will forever remain a mystery. Truth be told, the mind Mother Russia do not understand. Strictly speaking, there is nothing to be surprised. The harsh Soviet press has left its indelible mark on the style of life of this kind of people.

Today, the team information and entertainment online magazine has prepared for you a selection of curiosities that can be seen only in Russia and some other post-Soviet countries. Caution: foreigners these outrageous shots can cause culture shock ... This is Russia, comrades!

Abibas, Condo ... Continue associative array.

When every square meter is used wisely ... or not.

How To me, that puny little present for such a package.

Live strength better than any equipment.

Parked ...

All'm taking her with him.

In the meantime, in the car to play a song: "I know for sure: the impossible - possible».

Ah, these modern architectural trends ... Postmodern, after all.

thrill.

Sexism in its purest form ...

Casting leggy models in-the-from behind that door ...

Russian insolence Jewish greed.

«and hide behind seven locks, you do not look for me now».

Russian person will find a way out of any situation ... he does not hold a resourceful!

Mod Valentin walks on the street catwalk with nose held high.

hipster Valera in anything from him is not far behind ...

Heat, light and flies do not bite.

The first guy in the village.

Young guests five-star hotel in Monte Carlo, happy new day.

It would be funny if it were not so sad ... And you still razglagolstvuesh of decaying West? Do not decadent West stood with us in the throat, often we ourselves have become enemies. Look around you - it's time to change something! Begin with yourself. Share these shocking photos with your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting