Being a mom - the most important art in the world! Soulful clip to the International Mother's Day.

The daily bustle and whirl of events, we often forget those to whom we owe our lives. On the second Sunday of May in the world celebrate the International Mother's Day - one of the most kind and bright holidays of the year. On this sunny spring day, the team offers to remember the one that gave you all of myself without reserve.

When you first went to school, she whispered in your ear: "Do not be afraid," though she worried at the same time more than you. Mommy enjoy every victory and support you, even when the best was not you. It was she always found together in the most difficult moments and prayed to God that you were all right. The list is endless: all the words the world is not enough to express my appreciation and gratitude to the most favorite and most dear. Therefore we advise you to watch a video about the infinite peace of a mother's love can move mountains. This is the moment when they say do not get tired, and my heart ...

Please do not forget to congratulate your mother and tell her thank. And, if you please, do not wait for a special occasion or a solemn date, dial darling and just ask how she was doing. You have no idea how she is waiting for this! Each. No exceptions. And now is the time to show this stunning movie with all your family. Believe me, mommy can not help crying so sincere words of these women ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk_w_Szftfg

Tags

See also

New and interesting