20 pets that were left on the farm themselves. Their owners do not envy ...

While the owners of these pets doing home repairs and brought up after shaggy naughty tricks, the other naughty worldwide have time to mess things up a lot of troubles. But it is still those Crafty: just look them in the eye - innocence, purity and chastity. Straight angels in the flesh. They seem to not understand what is happening around and squirt some dared to do such a thing. Here you can not argue, in the animals iron alibi - charm from nose to tail and infant innocent look. How can you not forgive or be angry with long fluffy naughty? They're doing all this not out of malice, but from great love for his master. You do well to remember that we are responsible for those who tamed?

1. Chick-Ciric, I'm in the house ... The owner of this red carpet just for you! B>

Photo: Reddit

2. Mom I swear, those doors were unnecessary ... Now quite another matter! B>

Photo: Pinterest

3. Did you needed this toilet paper? B>

Photo: Instagram

4. Count up, someone sneaked into our house and do it. Good thing I did not touch! B>

5. I've helped you understand a little bit with a wardrobe. And then you walk in what horrible! B>

6. I came, and it is already so it was. I do not know who had the idea to do that.

7. The suspect fled the scene very quickly. We then wanted to catch the villain, but his gone! B>

Photo: Unknown

8. Said a hundred times, close windows, drafts unthinkable! B>

9. I'm not guilty, it is itself torn ...

Photo: P

10. Still say that there is something wrong! B>

11. Strength is not enough to endure the antics of these naughty as soon as someone is daring enough to do! B>

12. He could and get out of the apartment, the owner, stydoba What a! B>

13. There was no need to leave the cannon alone with me. I warned that it would end badly. B>

Photo: Nster

14. I did not have time to blink an eye, someone made a mess in the house. Would you care about the safety of the future! B>

15. I was able to affect chesslovo! B>

16. I'm so soft, do not know what you do not like ...

17. I tried to clean, but very resisted cleaner ...

18. The king here I am. You confuse something? B>

19. Apparently, you're not liking my eggs, right? And I tried, you know! B>

20. Calm, just calm. B>

Oh, I can only imagine what the owners of these were furious after such cuties! It seems that soon will need to create a new collection. This time frame should get the facial expressions of all who dared to leave the pets themselves briefly on the farm, causing found something similar. That would be hilarious!

Do not forget to share with your friends this fun selection!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting