My favorite dog the girl died a year ago. The fact that surveillance cameras recorded, threw her into shock!

This girl named Claire twelve months ago dead pet. My favorite dog Kurt left her alone, forever left our world. Claire is very hard going through this loss than, perhaps, and made his dog back to her as a ghost.

The house girl standing strange things happen. Often she heard barking or Kurt how he scratching at the door. That made Claire put in the house of a night vision camera there, where the sound of strange sounds. When she looked through a record, I do not believe her eyes. And you also do not believe it! Check this video with 2 minutes 16 seconds and make sure myself!

It's hard to believe that this girl dog visits her as a ghost. It must have been scary. But on the other hand, perhaps the animal just wanted to support his mistress in a difficult period for her. It sounds at first disappeared for a while and then came back when Claire became very ill. Fidelity to this dog knows no barriers!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6xW-WRIsdY

Tags

See also

New and interesting